[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready to get free byteball?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1474396202507.png (82KB, 931x550px) Image search: [Google]
1474396202507.png
82KB, 931x550px
Are you ready?
Do you hold any Byteball?
Did you link your address with the transition bot to get your 20%?
Do you hold BTC? have you linked your BTC to get free Byteball?
Only 14 days left to accumulate and get literally free money.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, check here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0
ctrl + f "Participation in Byteball distribution"
>>
I've always wanted byteball but I don't hold BTC
>>
>>2595117
and yes, I'm ready myself
I will get 2.2 GBytes for free, which is about $1600 at current price.
>>
>>2595149
How many BTC do you have?
>>
>>2595193
0 BTC, 11 GBytes.
I actually went all in with Byteball for the 6th round
>>
link to the countdown
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/retirement?iso=20170709T0407&p0=1440&msg=Byteball+7th+distribution&font=slab&csz=1
>>
>>2595117
Is there some calculator for this?
>>
When it says this in the forms :
BTC to bytes: 1 BTC of proven balance gives you 62.5 MB (0.0625 GB)

what does it mean?
>>
>>2595806
Nope
But these are the numbers you want to put in the calculator:

BTC to bytes: 1 BTC of proven balance gives you 62.5 MB (0.0625 GB)
BTC to blackbytes: 1 BTC of proven balance gives you 2.1111 * 62.5 million blackbytes (money supply of blackbytes is 2.1111 times more than that of bytes)
Bytes to bytes: 1 byte on any Byteball address gives you 0.2 new bytes
Bytes to blackbytes: 1 byte on linked Byteball address gives you 0.42222 blackbytes

>>2595828
It means that if you have 1 BTC in your wallet, and you link it (by signing a message and talking to the transition bot), then you will get 0.0625 GB.
1 GB is around $750 (for now)
if you have 16 BTC, you would get a whole free GByte.
0.0625 * 750 * Your BTC = free money for linking your BTC
I think last round people linked like 70,000 BTC.
And if you already hold Byteball, you get 20% extra, which, if you want to have more Byteballs, is what you should buy right now with your BTC. But if you just want to keep your BTC, then you still get Byteballs for free
>>
File: thumbs.jpg (130KB, 283x424px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs.jpg
130KB, 283x424px
>>2595876
Thanks a lot anon!
>>
>>2596000
no problem Mr Get.
I hope you have big gains, but not bigger than mine
>>
File: 1491929477536.png (715KB, 629x758px) Image search: [Google]
1491929477536.png
715KB, 629x758px
>>2595117
>tfw the small amount of 0.05 btc I have is in Bittrex, distributed among altcoins.

Money calls money, that's why I'll keep poor for a long time.
>>
I'm the only one here?
>>
>>2596870
No, but I don't have more money to invest right now.
>>
This seems strange to me.

How do we know if we are giving out information away by linking our bitcoin addresses?
>>
>>2595876
I have a lot of BTC in my wallet, but I got tons of different inputs. I need to link every single different input (recieved addresses) which is a pain in the ass.
>>
>>2595117
damn.... button in browsed didn't worked.... to open chat.
tried to reinstall with same folder ...... that was BAD IDEA. even with appdata copy.

Cause of this.... Now waiting for "full" wallet to synch. To try to restore money. Light wallet doesn't have such ability. And omg its already slow. This sync is very very slow and sounds like HDD gets raped.
>>
>>2595117
and on top of that now i know that blackbytes will be not restored ... cause i'm restoring by "seed".

just amazing..... what a horrible technology =/
>>
I tried it, only have 0.015 btc at moment,
Message implied/inferred that it counted as 0 btc so I would get no byteballs.
Is this correct? Would I not get a small amount?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.