[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You die if you work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 0PSfXER.jpg (164KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0PSfXER.jpg
164KB, 1920x1080px
I got 50k in crypto and work some IT job at 30 hours/week for 1.3k a month after taxes.

You think I can quit yet? This working thing seems to be kind of stupid to do, even though they are very accommodating and fair. I can slack off a lot and do cryptotrading and the fact that they let some young person actually do 30 hours/week, which isnt that common where I live, yet.

I just feel like I am not born to work, when even this low amount of time spent is starting to feel like a waste. I am sure you must be thinking I am lucky, but I can only truly rest once I am free from work.

Are you facing a familiar situation or have some advice?
>>
Lol. 50k. That's nothing, faggot. Save 300 000, buy a flat, let it for 1500 and live with your parents.
>>
50k wtf? Bro you need atleast like 500k before you even think about something like that.
>>
>>2595071
Everyone feels like they were not born to work
Don't quit yet, you're young and you need the steady income unless you've been in crypto for a year or two at least and can reliably make a steady profit even in the bear market
Besides, as you said you can do a bit of both at once with your job
>>
>>2595103
well shit, i hope i wont have to wait 10 years for this to go up 10x

thanks guys
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.