[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk Stratis for a moment? (Serious)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: stratis.png (18KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
stratis.png
18KB, 200x200px
4 days ago the Stratis dev posted this update for the upcoming month:
https://stratisplatform.com/2017/06/20/stratis-developer-update-june-2017/

Great future, but what particularly caught my attention is this part:

Stratis Cloud Update : Azure Certification

We are happy to report that we have made important advancements in bringing the Stratis Platform Full Node to the Microsoft Azure Certification program. We are currently in the last stages of this process. When the process is concluded we expect to have our full node deployed on the Azure Marketplace. This will enable us to leverage support from the different Microsoft business groups and initiatives around blockchain development. It will also serve to provide the first functional Proof of Concept, showcasing our Stratis Full Node capabilities. Simplifying deployment for developers from around the world. We expect to have this finalized by the end of the current week.

> We expect to have this finalized by the end of the current week.

So within 31 hours they will deploy their node on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace. So any dev can start messing around with the Stratis node? I hardly see this being mentioned anywhere, but to me (I'm a software developer), this looks like HUGE news.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>2592533
Delet and btfo shiller
>>
So they deployed their node to the cloud. Who the fuck cares? I deploy my shit to aws all the time and nobody sucks my dick for it
>>
>>2592669

Your mistake was not doing an ico to pay you for deploying to the cloud.
>>
I expect that to mean jack shit. Strat won't move much until they get to marketing their stuff in Q4 to actually get people on board with this, which is fine. I like the dev team and it seems like they're serious about making a good product
>>
>>2592533
loved the gains it made me last month, couldn't care less about it now
>>
I'm stuck bagholding this niggercoin
>>
>>2592669
>>2592703
Its not too late anon, if I was a programmer I would be doing this shit right now. This is the easiest time in history to become a multimillionaire if you have a tech resume, just scam some dumbfucks wanting to flip a coin on an exchange, do an ICO, and take the money and RUN.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.