[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IOTA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ip.bitcointalk.org.png (47KB, 2657x660px) Image search: [Google]
ip.bitcointalk.org.png
47KB, 2657x660px
Seems like a good idea, but being a coin that cannot be mined may mean trouble/centralization/etc.

What is your opinion?
>>
>>2592309
more centralized than ripple and doesn't even have a rich lis ton the "block explorer"

100% scam, also has 3 quintillion coins or something insane
>>
>>2592327
I guess so, but the idea of (legally) taking advantage of IOTs is pretty cool. Bah, i'll guess i'll not contribute.
>>
>>2592309
If you like IOTA, take a look at byteball
the technology is the same, but the wallet is much better.
It also has a nice distribution system:
every month you get Byteballs for free if you can prove you own BTC, or 20% for each of your Byteballs that you own.
DAG doesn't need to be mined, you can actually do some research, and if you find troubles, make comments in the byteball thread in bitcointalk.org

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859

in a way it's more centralised than others, but it uses witnesses, and users can chose whatver witness they want, and anybody can be a witness.
Anyways, check that thread, and specially the distribution method, join before it's too late
>>
Raiblocks nigga, similiar tech, no ICO, no shady cum-from-beyond dev with a track record of abandoning projects. 100x cheaper.
>>
>centralization
have you even done the research before posting this dumb shit
>>
>>2592442
Exactly. The whitepaper is there for everyone yet it seems they hear one thing from some idiot and spew shit here
>>
>>2592327
20% more iota than satoshis and they aren't divisible. Stop being an ignorant fuckwit.
>>
GGUKSWEQGZSCDLXAOJBHNDMFDSXCRJCFCZDPPNQIMSVHGMP9OVZXVWHLJMZIKK9CYCKCFKWKCILHQULWTJQTCICXLP

can someone send me a fraction of one to see if Ive set this fucking wallet up properly?
>>
>>2593962
you were able to get a receive address, so yes, you setup the wallet properly
>>
>>2592394
>it's so much better, we're giving it away for free.
>>
>>2593982
right fuck it I'm gonna buy some, If your wrong about my wallet I'm gonna send you some serious bad vibes
>>
>>2594048
The success of a coin depends on the amount of people who own it.
This way everyone can have a some coins, unlike ETH where the creators kept like 95%.
Also, yeah, do some actual research and check it out, it's a very good coin.

People rarely talk about it here because they just want to get more for themselves in the airdrops
>>
>>2594081
stop throwing your chicken bones on the sidewalk.
>>
>>2594091
are you commenting on my Voodoo powers or calling me a Nigger?
>>
>>2594102
littering is not a voodoo power, nigger.
>>
>>2592442
>>2592562
It cannot be mined and is given as reward for services. That is called centralized management.
>>
File: le bog face.jpg (516KB, 1652x1576px) Image search: [Google]
le bog face.jpg
516KB, 1652x1576px
>>2592394
>byteball
>giving free "balls" in proportion to how big of a whale you are
i'm sure that'll end well when it hits an exchange lmao
>>
>>2594391
Centralized means one central authority governing what transactions would be passed and which wouldnt i.e. what a bank does. The is no central almighty power in iota
>>
>>2595213
iota is taking down the zog machine via fee-less transactions and unlimited scaling.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.