[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to expand my portfolio. Sell me on a coin using facts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1379625160783.jpg (228KB, 775x909px) Image search: [Google]
1379625160783.jpg
228KB, 775x909px
I need to expand my portfolio. Sell me on a coin using facts and reasoning. Roadmaps, white papers, etc are preferred.
>>
File: 1498057439430.jpg (3MB, 2580x2452px) Image search: [Google]
1498057439430.jpg
3MB, 2580x2452px
BEANS
>>
CFI

>New coin fresh off the ico
>new icos launch with their help
>vc backed

This is gonna be in jupiter in 1-3 months,
>>
>>2590381
I was going to research this a little more, then I noticed that this has three threads up, it's being shilled in even more threads, and that one shill post had a link to your shitty pajeet pump group. Sorry.

Contrary to what you may think, sheer posting mass is a horrible way to shill. Make one thread that's convincing instead of three threads that tell people nothing.
>>
ETH, ANT, ANS, BNT, CFI, STAR. All connected cba to expand further.
>>
>>2590360
LBY Credits
FCT
GRC
GNT
Humaniq
Qtum (Coming soon)
>>
>>2590497
>>2590506
Would you be willing to expand on any of these?
>>
File: XtraBYtes.png (203KB, 794x1123px) Image search: [Google]
XtraBYtes.png
203KB, 794x1123px
>>>XBY
Just take a look at one of the socials, OP
>>
Actual advice here, with some of these you might wait for a dip but they all have great medium-term potential: ANT FCT ICN ADR DCR. Also if you believe in BTC (you should) plan on having plenty of it sooner rather than later
>>
>>2590562
ANT like Aragon?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>2590607
Would you mind explaining why? I'm quite new to all this and have a bit of trouble getting started. I made a bit of money mining eth back in the days when it was $7 or something and I'm trying to invest what's left of that (had to use most of it for food but much better off now,haha), but I never really know what to look for.
>>
>>2590636
I don't have time for a big write-up, but essentially it's an ethereum token with a good, detailed roadmap that is in a dip and is viewed positively by the majority of the community. I believe in the long-term success of the ethereum ecosystem long-term as well as bitcoin, so solid erc20 tokens for example are a nice investment right now, although some of them are overvalued or do not have upcoming events to increase the prices. It's all about upcoming hype when it comes to making a medium-term investment. The other coins I listed have the same: solid fundamentals, not overvalued, lots of news coming up.
>>
>>2590593
Yes ANT will be huge
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.