[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It has died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

RIP?
>>
File: hoffman.jpg (78KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
hoffman.jpg
78KB, 300x400px
>>2589607
>dev a currency
>decide to sell a product
>don't use your own currency
>w-wouldn't want to increase the v-value
>>
>>2589607
If you wanted a quick buck, then yes
>>
It does this literally every week. It'll drop to around 500, then later bounce up again
>>
File: CH_NHpbUMAA3ZSs.jpg (14KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CH_NHpbUMAA3ZSs.jpg
14KB, 600x338px
Sia betrayed us.
>>
so can somebody redpill me on this obeliisk thing?

is this still long term hodl or did they fuck us over?
>>
>>2589710
enjoy getting dumped on by miners for days
>mine siacoin
>buy eth
living the dream
>>
>>2589710
It is actually really good news. An asic miner for sia which is a big sign that they are serious about their project.
Unfortunately this is not a shitcoin which moons and shits itself over the span of 24 hours.
Ignore the price fluctuations and put a portion of your gains into “savings accounts“. XEM, ANT, SIA, XRP, ETH. The will yield you profit over the long term without worrying too much about your money
>>
>>2589607
SIA is dead. What about StorJ??
>>
Obelisk is not under Sia, it is a different entities under a company who employ Sia's developers.
>>
>>2589759
aka
"hey sia, make sure u make that algorithm work for me ok bb or u don't get daddy's money fillin ur pocket, oh yea, tell me when you have news coming along so I can buy it all up, and then ill tell u when it's good to release the news ok? thanks heres your pay stub"
>>
File: don-draper-shrug.jpg (66KB, 848x477px) Image search: [Google]
don-draper-shrug.jpg
66KB, 848x477px
>>2589710
>ASIC priced at $2,499 in BITCOINS to cover all costs of manufacturing and supply chain
>No payment will be made with Siacoins because there is a fear that there is not enough liquidity currently, that the price of each SC will rise rapidly during the purchase and fall sharply when the change to dollars is made to cover production costs.
If you were happily mining SC with a GPU they fucked you. If you were expecting a reasonably priced ASIC they fucked you. If you were holding SC they actually made decisions specifically to avoid the shitcoin you're hodling from increasing in value.

You've been fucked over unless you're in this for reasons other than profit, as >>2589743 appears to be.
>>
>>2589788

so can they keep the price low longterm?
i made some comfy gains with this and was gonna hodl for a cpl of years

but not really sure whats going on right now
>>
>>2589607
> Check price
> Still massively up since 6 months ago
> """died"""
>>
>>2589798
... and those comfy gains will continue. They actually ensured this by doing what the other anon described as fucking you over. They sell the asics in btc rather than for sc, which means no P&D in the next few weeks but a steady rise at the speed of development. More companies should do that
>>
oh my god
>>
>>2589892

i dunno about you but Id prefer some meteoric gains

that theyre selling asics in btc doesnt really inspire me with confidence

gives the impression that they dont even trust their own shitcoin
>>
>>2590269
Just because Sia doesn't moon when you want it to doesn't make it a shitcoin
>>
>>2589637
delet this
>>
>>2590269
Then go buy Stratis/Lbry credits
Hodl some Sia for the LR
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.