[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4ChanCoin now hiring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1498255367897.jpg (175KB, 480x796px) Image search: [Google]
1498255367897.jpg
175KB, 480x796px
4ChanCoin is looking for a dedicated dev team to create a wallet and website for our coin. If you think you have what it takes, or if you'd just like to follow the community, please join the discord below.

4ChanCoin's goal is to bridge the gap between all 4Chan boards and rain thundereous keks down upon the normies.

Website and wallet bounties: 1,000,000 4Chan (1/5 of total coins)

Once we have generated a wallet and website, we will then move onto a larger, waves token friendly exchange.

New 4ChanCoin Discord:
https://discord.gg/tmyg8a

I look forward to working with the community to make 4ChanCoin the dankest meme in crypto since Doge.
>>
4coin is a better name
>>
File: 1JmfKep7yf0Xc9NXOtiLHNA.jpg (99KB, 748x519px) Image search: [Google]
1JmfKep7yf0Xc9NXOtiLHNA.jpg
99KB, 748x519px
>>2589318
I'm one of the very very few people that has the capability to make something like this but how could I know that you'd pay me?
>>
Give me coin
3PQJoN51e5qjzDVuowPcmkpupWddo2f5vTv
>>
>>2589336
Anything would be a better name. What kind of drooling retard would choose 4chancoin? This is some Lamar Smith or Nancy Pelosi level dumb shit. Whoever chose the name has absolutely no idea what this website is like, and probably not even what the internet is like. Anyone who is actually from here would at least try to have a meme for a name. The very dankest meme would win, there would be tripfags competing for 4chan gold. I mean, why not Banecoin? Fagcoin would be a hoot. The retroironic reddit crowd might suggest Coiny McCoinface or Rustlecoin. There are so many options, and some dumb greyhair didn't even choose one. Fucking fat librarians, just who the fuck do you think you are? You've sorely mistaken us, that's for sure.
>>
>>2589389
Payment is not an issue. Join the discord and perhaps we could discuss this further?

(I'm only trying to keep 1,000,000 4Chan for myself so that way it's majority shareholder-owned anyway)
>>
File: 12554870867.png (61KB, 221x220px) Image search: [Google]
12554870867.png
61KB, 221x220px
>>2589415
Fuck off bitch.
>>
Are you fucking CNN or something?
Do you remember the rules? Do you know why they are there?
Don't. Put. Our name. On things.
I know the cat's out of the bag, again, every time the cat gets bigger too. You don't fucking add to it though.
>>
>>2589437
This is a coin for this community, exclusive to this community. I'm not sure what you think my end game is, but I just want to have a fun shitcoin for /biz/ to toss around to eachother.
>>
Daily reminder that 4chan coin is a Jew pump and dump scheme thats trying to use 4chan to get rich over our backs.

He controls 4/5ths of the coins and gives 1/5th of the coins away for "free". Which means from every dollar you stick into this he gets 80%!! The only one to make real money from this is him!!

Without your money 4chan coin is worth 0. Thats why he is trying to dupe people into putting money into it so he can inflate the marketcap and start filling his pockets. As you see it doesnt even have a dev team. This is pure jew greed.

Dont be a KEK and make him rich. Remember:

WE ARE NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY!!

Spread the word. Mods, please delete his threads.
>>
If you rename your coin to ScamShitty I'll consider it.
>>
>>2589443
Fuck off bitch.
>>
>>2589456
lol can't tell if this is serious or not.
>>
>>2589456
Already gave 1/5 away. Giving a dev 1/5. Giving another 1/5 away for bounty.

How is this a scam again?

Not asking anyone to buy this coin.
>>
>>2589415
I actually think this is a hilarious idea and I may be interested. I'll sleep on it. If this thread goes down, I own cryptopunk 2221. Send me a bid and I'll know to look on 4 chan for your new post.
>>
So you're looking for devs to do the work for you? A capable developer might as well work on their own coin
>>
>>2589477
True, but this is just a community project more than anything. Looking for a dev that is just in it for the lulz like everyone else.
>>
Whynot clovercoin? At least that has luck symbolized with it.
>>
>>2589318
Why wouldn't someone with these skills just make their own "4chancoin" and be paid 100% of the coins?

Your dumb shitcoin has no value.
>>
>>2589318
dude drop the 4 and just call it chancoin...then maybe the losers and zipperheads from the other chans might jump in for the novelty. Better than swift coin.
>>
Sounds like you just took the wojakcoin idea, gave it a worse name, and now you're trying to profit off of someone that actually knows how to do shit. Why wouldn't a competent dev just do it himself?
>>
Change the damn name, it fucking blows.
>>
1. this will never work, save you time
2. that is the worst name for a coin since iex.ec
3. your coin is worthless, it literally has 0 marketable ideas or ways to spin it to make it seem appealing outside of new /pol/ cancer users with your "top keks xD" and "normies xD"
>>
Some of you guys are taking this thing way too seriously.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.