[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intro to Cryptocurrency Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1498087313771.jpg (42KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1498087313771.jpg
42KB, 400x386px
Like many investors I am looking to get into cryptocurrency trading and first need to expand my knowledge on the subject. I was hoping to get some first hand advice and information on where to begin and what to use/do in order to maximize my potential trades and ensure security of my funds.

I am currently wagecucking my way through life and want to capitalize on this growing trend before its too late.

Any links, guides, videos, or personal experiences/advice would be greatly appreciated.

I've started watching videos from YouTuber Chris Dunn and googling basic guides on the subject but would like a more in depth understanding of the trade and your personal opinions on it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If these types of threads aren't allowed or annoying just call me a faggot and move on.
>>
>>2589141
trade bitcoin with small amouth. do not jump into altcoin your will lose your ass. most people here just give me there money. i like it but trade bitcoin for a bit. you will lose 70 percent of your investmen. once you get into profit. you should pick one alt coin and play with that. if you dont do this. i do love money
>>
File: Thailand.jpg (154KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
Thailand.jpg
154KB, 800x534px
>>2589141

>Start small; Buy the minimal amount of BTC to start, get familliar with the wallet and keys;

>Transfer some funds to a reputable exchange.

>Buy, your first alt-coin, choose wisely.

>Long term Strategy; Hold
>Short term strategy, trade within bollinger bands and be mindful of the trends.

Also, keep up with news. I am relative newbie too; sharing all I know desu. good luck.
>>
Honestly the best bet is invest in good ICOs and hold for a few months.

If you want to make it faster and daytrade altcoins get in the elite pump groups, i have only made money sticking with these guys

https://t.me/upcomingPumps
>>
>>2589199
Scam
>>
Appreciate the replies so far. I'm wary of alt coin as it seems to be for the more risky traders.

BTC has exploded in the past month and I'm curious on whether its expected to continue its growth at this pace.

The current news hype seems to think Ethereum will surpass it "soon" which would mean an incredible boost to its price.

No chance I will send my money to an ICO.

More specific questions I have is what do you recommend for a reliable exchange and wallet? There seems to be a lot of options that are a bit overwhelming at first glance.
>>
>>2589722
Coinbase and Bittrex work for me.
>>
>>2589750
Does it have an iphone app so i could trade on the go?
>>
>>2589404
Not really, I 4x on the last pump in their previous group, those guys are legit
>>
>>2589179
what the hell does it even mean to "trade bitcoin"

trading by definition is exchanging something for something else
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.