[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is there no thread on this? ICO tomorrow.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0632.png (484KB, 1304x1163px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0632.png
484KB, 1304x1163px
How is there no thread on this? ICO tomorrow.
>>
Nobody expects to get in perhaps. Or they just think that this will get out-competed by banks when they finalkly open the floodgates to normies
>>
>>2586432
wasn't memed to hell and back on blockfolio or by jews that want to play middle man and fuck everyone.
Also not interested on ICOs for at least a year. It has proven to be the best and quickest way to scam people and I would like to see some shit working instead of some made up words on a pdf.
>>
>>2586432
ICO bubble, don't buy
>>
Stay away from this coin. The guy who is the brains behind it is a "chief vision officer" who spends an inordinate amount of time smoking pot and kite surfing. They haven't worked out the technical aspects of COMIT at all, have no demo, and there's no reason to think it will work. Other people like BlockNET are much farther along with internet of blockchain technology. Just read the paper. There's no math, just vague handwaving about using people as unknowing liquidity providers.
>>
What the hell is with all this fudding today? People where shilling this for weeks and now the day before the ICO they fud it? Whatever lol.
>>
>>2586502
To create doubt. It's pretty effective actually. I'll be buying into this one regardless. 5 eth I plan to throw in
>>
Unlike most of you I read the white paper

You're investing for .5% of all sales from the cards

.5% split up amongst all the token holders
>>
>>2586589
can you not trade the coins?
>>
>>2586685
You can trade all crypto

The card just pays dividends at the end of the year. You must hold the tokens at the time the dividend is paid.

I'm just saying the .5% is tiny considering how much eth can boom
>>
>>2586762
if this actually took off and was used .5% would be an insane amount of money

it wont take off, tho
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.