[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which major advantage give cryptocurrencies to the normies of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

In simple words :)
>>
>>2585745
niggers tongue my anus
>>
Anonymous purchases of drugs
>>
free sending money back to Africa
>>
Wait until the singularity occurs
>>
>>2585803
Kek
>>
Sending money to family in whatever country they came from
>>
>>2585745
I think a decentralized internet is the future. Right now there tons projects atleast one of them is going to become usable and a decentralized internet needs decentralized money.

I'm talking about a timescale of maybe 10 years in the future.
>>
Access to the black markets
>>
File: 1479044932724.png (29KB, 741x568px)
1479044932724.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>2585745
maybe its just a psychological trick..
>>
>>2585745
decentralized internet and services.
Current server/client model is not the most efficient way to do most of the stuff and also companies are looking for any way of savings.
Big corps want to cut corners, when they figure out how much they can save it will spread like a wild fire.
Meanwhile, normies will be as clueless as every single normie has always been. They don't give a shit about where Google puts their pictures or saves their text messages, how Amazon knows what are they buying or want to buy next or how is the bank keeping their money safe and easy to access.
Right now the concepts seem sound and all we need is bridging this to the normies using the internet. Once that process starts, Internet 2.0 will finally die a horrible death and the new internet will surface and we will all be looking out for the next new thing to make profit and shitpost.
>>
Tax evasion.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website.
If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan.
This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.