[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pump and dump worked you /biz/fags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

last pump made me some money... played it safe because i didnt know whether to trust them or not. coin actually trades higher now then pre-pump....

Pic related

https://t.me/upcomingPumps
>>
Finally some evidence... checks out with the 1min chart anyways...

Don't fucking lie to me! It worked...?
>>
>>2585639
as long as you can fill an order in under a minute... which you should be able to do if your not a fucking nigger
>>
>>2585602
Easier to lure flies with honey than vinegar. Darshit is going to dump on that entire fucking group once his bankroll and pump group get big enough.
>>
>>2585661
they said they are capping the group at 3k members... idk man. all i know is it worked for me. This isnt the 10k group that did trig. its the group that did GEO 3 days ago
>>
Okay okay fuckit... I'm in
>>
>>2585661
ill just remain betting low increments... but the gains are undeniable
>>
>>2585722
me too lol
>>
>>2585602
Sounds good, Pajeet. Sign me up!
>>
im comfused, do they delete the info after the pump? and is it the one with 311 members currently?
>>
the link doesn't work for me, i'm retarded
>>
>>2586057
>https://t.me/upcomingPumps
link works

>>2585956
they just restarted the group. yes it has like 340 members rn
>>
>>2585956
324 sorry
>>
Why does the group think it will get 1k members? I doubt that many people visit /biz/
>>
I was there, made crazy gainz, dont tell the normies, they dont deserve to make money
>>
>>2586314
well apparently they wont pump until it hits 1k members now
>>
>>2586321
They're doing this because they want to accentuate the PnD's with more participants, right?
>>
>>2586314
What coin did you guys pump?
>>
>>2586344
No, they're doing it so they can accumulate a shitcoin so they can dump it early during the "pump"

It's a giant scheme.
>>
>>2586367
But wouldn't they profit more if they had a coordinated PnD with 1000 other people?
>>
>>2586367
they don't tell you which coin it is until the pump
>>
File: Screenshot_20170623-044424.png (201KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170623-044424.png
201KB, 1440x2560px
>>2586362
This week, TRIG

Theres gonna be another pump this week so get your ass there
>>
>>2586388
Not necessarily, as soon as the dump commences everyone is selling, and whoever gets the most money is the one who sells the most coins first.

someone is bound to lose money.
>>
>>2586414
Yeah but they know prematurely what coin it's going to be, so they can buy it before the pump. If you're making excuses to get yourself shilled into losing a few bucks be my guest, but heed my warning.
>>
>>2586423
Yeah and if you're attentive you'll hit sell as soon as you see the massive volumes selling

Even if you're slow, I think you can still make at least 2-3x. That TRIG coin made 4.5x before the big selling commenced
>>
>>2586437
I guess they do, there's a chance if you're fast enough tho, so I'll take it
>>
>>2586367
DELET THIS
>>
>>2586416
I'm in there now, and the first message says that the pump only lasts for 5 minutes. That seems kinda short to me compared to other pumps I've seen in the wild.
>>
>>2586610
Dont get greedy
>>
>>2586511

Fuck you
>>
yo bro fuck you. delete this
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.