[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My thoughts on RDD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

can't help but thinking that Reddcoin is really going to fill a void here. When I look at even just Youtube, I feel overwhelmingly positive on the effect it's going to have.
Say for instance a few people with a bit of a following on youtube start using reddcoin. Not too far fetched to think. Well, when they mention that in their next video, people will say hey whats this reddcoin thing? Can I use it too? Then the next thing you know they've bought some to tip their favorite channel as well as earn some themselves. Then those supporters will start saying, "Hey, where can I tip you "insert channel not using reddcoin here"?.
Then they'll adopt Reddcoin, slowly, but hey, people want to send me money. I'll learn how to use this cryptocurrency thing. Then they'll talk about it on their channel and the cycle continues.
Not to mention earning 5% on your money every year is more than double and sometimes even triple what you'd earn letting it sit in a traditional bank. And with Redd-ID coming, this opens up the crypto community to the first time that (as I know of) you can use a cryptocurrency without copying and pasting that long intimidating, and sometimes damn scary to trust, line of random characters, which I think is absolutely HUGE and is a bit of a sleeping giant that Reddcoin has up its sleeve. I mean, it seems like the developers have been working on it as a bit of a perk, although and important one, but I think it's a much much bigger thing than any one of us realize. I don't expect everyone to just catch on right away when Redd-ID comes out, as big things take a larger amount of time to gain momentum, but I do expect that momentum to come and not stop for anything in it's path due to simple human nature.

I'd like to hear other opinions other than college day trading broke boys going "ITS A SHITCOIN" because they can't see past their 20 satoshi profits.
>>
>>2584984
>>2562781

I agree with everything the 'Kek' guy said.
>>
>>2584984
This Redd-ID. So I can just type your nickname instead of this long-ass wallet adress and voila? You got the moniz?
Explain this to me OP, please
>>
>>2584984
I'm a professional analyst.

I was on here a couple days ago for a few days and both days showed the TA for RDD and why it would go back up.

In all likelihood, it will form a stronger base somewhere around 100 sats until Redd-ID is announced.

I'll try to read response later to answer questions.
>>
Theres quite big cap....
>>
>>2585176

So your argument is like saying
"Ripple will never get to 20 cents"
>>
>>2585153
what books do you recommend to learn technical analysis/day trading?
>>
>>2585153
Watch and see if it survives this double top. That would be a big bullish sign.
>>
The whales are playing. Buy as low as you can and hold. That's the safest strategy right now.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.