[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Should I buy Mooncoin?
>>
>>2584727
Absolutely, positively not. It was a pump and dump scam designed to take money from the new and naive before, and it is occasionally pumped (a very little) to make naive newfags believe in it and buy in again. Don't even think about it.
>>
Its a fucking horrible investment. The only thing backing it up are the shills saying, "OUR DEVELOPERS ARE GOING TO RELEASE A NEW ALGORITHM FOR IT SOON". And this new algorithm means fucking nothing. All it will do is update the segwit and do some other mundane bullshit that coins WITH AN EVEN LESS MARKET CAP already have. Its literally the epitome of overpriced. It originally started as a meme coin like >>2584777 said, you can check the ico on bitcointalk. The developers should have just made a new coin, waited till the tech was good behind it, and then hype an ico. The only other thing it has are the applications behind it, but knowing how outdated the coin itself is, im pretty sure there are other coins that can outdo this piece of shit development team.

Buy Myriad or ESP2 coin. Those coins have sub 20 million market cap too, and actually have the tech to back it up. Mooncoin is not cheap. Literal 18 million market cap.
>>
trips is right, got fooled by these fucking moon shills TWICE
>>
are you from the past?
>>
Buy 100k in mooncoin just in case.
I would laugh my ass off if it somehow gets to 10 cents.
>>
I'll buy when it hits 1 sat again
>>
File: best schmooncoin.jpg (102KB, 700x780px) Image search: [Google]
best schmooncoin.jpg
102KB, 700x780px
>>2584727
Yes, yes.. You will get rich, lucky goy. Take my word for it.. I already did.
>>
It looks promising to me, they have some good features and are working on projects which no other coin are doing. I had a look at their new ann and join their community discord, they seemed very driven to make things happen. The algo is lyra2m which is a cpu mining algo, so anyone can mine the coin, i thought that was innovative because it allows poor people to start mining effectively. at 4 sats its cheap already but i would like to pick some up from the absolute bottom- fingers crossed for 1 sat. Im here because i want to hear both sides of the story. Didnt dgb start as a meme coin? Ive met the main dev barrystyles and he seems to know what hes doing and is listening to the community to make an innovative product.

You didnt get fooled you had weak hands.
>>
>>2584899
>Mooncoin is not cheap. Literal 18 million market cap.

you contradicted yourself
>>
>>2584727
For 1 satoshi? Yes.
For 2 satoshis? No.
>>
File: DCOoq5FXoAIB6LV.jpg (25KB, 658x215px) Image search: [Google]
DCOoq5FXoAIB6LV.jpg
25KB, 658x215px
>>2584727
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.