[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Groestlcoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: HKIVNLz.jpg (66KB, 393x284px) Image search: [Google]
HKIVNLz.jpg
66KB, 393x284px
So guys,

I come here daily and see many people here complaining about why they never get to hear about coins that pump x10 or x100 in a short space of time before it happens.

Well... I've got a feeling this coin will soon be on the list guys, and it has literally been sailing right under our noses and we never even realised!

67m total coins @ $0.09

Most similar coins around it including ones with currently worse tech are over a dollar each!

------------------------------------------------------

Positives:

-Segwit activated (Was actually the FIRST coin to successfully activate it to the network)

-Lightning network in development and activated as soon as ready!

-Multi-Sig enabled (Many coins really struggle with this element and many competitors don't even have it yet!)

-IOS, Android and Chrome Wallets as well as others!

-Asic Resistant

-Steady market growth for 3 months!

-Active and dedicated Dev team (recent major releases of tech March 22nd and June 22nd Yesterday)

Negatives:

-A premine of 0.2% (Apparently this has now already been distributed and spent to pay for development... Remember, a premine was a pretty common event in the early days of crypto to pay for development teams and not generally frowned upon and lets be fair, 0.2%? is it really worth mentioning?)

-Little to no marketing or promotions (That is why many of us have never really heard of it before!)

-And yeah, the name is pretty bad, but surely that is not a legitimate reason for a coin with good tech and dedicated and active dev team to be held back from its true market value!

PS/ According to the ANN, there are 2 additional exchanges in process of accepting the coin and plenty of tech in development!

GROESTLCOIN (GRS) - Bittrex and Cryptopia
>>
Nobody even remotely interested?
>>
but it has a retarded name
>>
>>2584677
>yeah, the name is pretty bad, but surely that is not a legitimate reason for a coin with good tech and dedicated and active dev team to be held back from its true market value!
>>
>>2584451

so you were the one shilling it? nice scam
>>
>>2584451
Thought it said Goebbels-MultSeig
>>
Going to screenshot this to show that I warned you all and none of you took any notice of the post!!
>>
>>2584451
I'm thinking about it. Volume is a little low but i wager it will get 30-40 percent gains in the next two weeks.
>>
if OP came with the heads-up on 6/23 at 6:30 I'd consider it
>>
>>2585138
But you wouldn't have really would you? You would have said its dumping... the fact that it recovered shows it is growing!
>>
>>2585175
I'd have thrown a little at it but what stands out the most is low volume; 12BTC worth of GRS would halve the price if someone decided to dump rn
>>
>>2585243
Yup, but as said, that is because of it being a little known coin, but when the other exchanges take it on as mentioned in ANN, the volume will pick up thus increasing the price and liquidity of the market... We are getting the chance to get in, BEFORE this happens
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.