[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feels - venting - whatever thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I just want to turn my several thousand in crypto into six figures so I can help my mom. It bugs me that I'm barely making anything even with thousands. Hundreds in profit doesn't cut it anons. It bugs me that buying STRAT last year would have made me a multi-millionaire, same with ETH, and probably lots of others. I want to make it, not for myself entirely. My mom having a shit life really annoys me. I don't even like her as a person, but I don't want her to deal with bullshit anymore.

So far, I have

~0.35 BTC
~1.75 ETH
~27 LTC
~126 MYST
~2000 XRB
~560 CFI

After calculating the returns I'd need, I don't have enough to make it big with any of these and that really gets to me. I need to go all in on something with 5-10K and hope it goes 10x. Does anyone else get feel this way?
>>
>>2584380
just make a couple dozen 5% returns
or hundreds of diversified 3% returns
>>
File: 1498081519605.png (945KB, 700x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1498081519605.png
945KB, 700x2000px
>>2584442

>That feel when nocoiners believe this
>That feel when i will never be a nocoiner

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>2584380
Nigga this isn't dr Phil
>>
>>2584380
Ark. I'm in the same situation OP. I just want to make some nice gains to help my parents out. I don't care about a Lambo. I'm holding 5k Ark and I hope it moons. It's a young project with a ton of potential. The devs will be releasing tech in Q3 and Q4 of 2017, so I'm waiting til then.
>>
Yeah, recently got into crypto. About 1000$ invested, made nothing in 3 weeks. Feelsbadman.jpg

Just desperately trying to make something of myself given this awesome opportunity but its hard to keep going when there is no progress.

Hang in there bros
>>
>>2584380
I've got some feels man. I've been making real careful trades for a week making 2-10% each trade with small pieces of my portoflio... then I get drunk last night and do a massive buy high sell low panic session and lose all my gains. FUCK. Just gotta vent. You may mock me now.
>>
>>2584575
I've put like 3K in and only have gotten between $200-$500 profit at this point after a couple of weeks, so I understand.
>>
losing my patience with everything. i sold one of my shitcoins at a loss , so i could hop on bancor yesterday, and so far its been a fucking turd

strat, sia, dgb, rdd, waves, xem, golem, all fucking underperforming dogshit that are way lower than they were weeks ago!

nothing is worth it anymore. the ony things that moon arent even good coins, its usually some meme coin p&d crap that some whale group is making a quick buck on.

good coins with actual promising futures are held down by whales for eternity and never moon. its all pointless
>>
>>2585567
I hear ya man, as soon as a decent coin shows signs of mooning, whales just jump on it and set up massive walls so it can never break out. Basically we're at their mercy
>>
>>2585567
pretty much. i'd say the exception right now is ltc. I seriously think this time next year it's going to be worth at least 5x what is right now.
the get rich literally quick aspect of this is phasing out, too many people are in on or burned from p&d.
>>
>>2584538

You seem like a good guy and only half as retarded as the average Arkie because you didn't say their magic words yet, but let me give you some heartfelt advice: dump this fucking shitcoin.

Like, now.

Like, your house is on fire, and it's going to go from a damaging inferno to a total loss if you don't drop every 5K Ark.

Like, you're going to see every dream you have ever had in your life turned to sand if you don't sell those bags. You will have only nightmares, endless regrets that will haunt you every day you're life.

Get the fuck out. Now.

I'll only laugh at you once for being such an Arkie retard in the first place.
>>
Ive dropped 5500 into crypto and I have lost $600 I feel like a retard. I also had 10btc and 50 ltc that I sold for nothing feelsbadman
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.