[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: RedPill_hand.jpg (15KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
RedPill_hand.jpg
15KB, 520x390px
ITT:
post your crypto redpills
>>
https://t.me/upcomingPumps
>>
Bitcoins ARE the future despite what salty people try to tell you

BTC and ETH are just the begining, expect another coin to moon this hard in the next year
>>
>Don't buy anything because /biz/ tells you to, but don't let that stop you from buying what /biz/ tells you to buy, not because /biz/ tells you to, but because you're a strong independent black woman.
>>
Crypto in itself is a redpill
>>
>>2583198
Ltc it's cap will catch up to eth by Aug 1st
>>
everyone on this board who isn't doing his own research will eventually lose money or hold bags for eternity
>>
It's all one giant scam, you're paying big bucks for an excel spreadsheet copy pasta'd on a bunch of computers.

But I don't care i'm just here to make USD.
>>
Contrary to what holders would tell you, holding is literally gambling. Reptile brained trading is the only way.
>>
>>2583180
QTUM is the future coin that hasn't moon yet and should become the next ETH / BTC like.
Best regards.
>>
Join our investment group for guaranteed profits - https://t.me/upcomingPumps
>>
biz posts about a coin its already too late
>>
>>2583180
It's the ultimate ponzi scheme and it's not "THE future" in it's current form.
>>
Most of the top coins were founded by politically apathetic chinks, Jews (Bancor), other minorities (Stratis) or establishment SJWs (Ripple, Ethereum). Crypto will not be a transfer of wealth to the far right or away from (((them))).
>>
>>2583212
this x 100
>>
>>2584124

so ull go with NGR lol?
>>
>>2583205
I love you
>>
File: leo.gif (988KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
leo.gif
988KB, 250x250px
>>2583192
this, it's closing today though so better get there quick
>>
>>2584124
Check out DCR
>>
>>2583359
Then where do I go to hear about new coins wise anon?
>>
>>2583192
is this legit or a scam?
>>
File: 1471747638384.jpg (142KB, 814x814px) Image search: [Google]
1471747638384.jpg
142KB, 814x814px
>>2583216
i'm 75% ltc
>>
You can't be shy and dumb with cryptocurrency or else your wallet just like your dick will be a virgin.

If you suck dick at life in general then you will suck at crypto trading.

Suicide is always an option. There are millions of babies being born, just win the birth lottery and you're set for life.
>>
>>2584711
whoever's behind this will have access to your phone number but that's it, seems relatively harmless
>>
File: PbyfSOh.jpg (694KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
PbyfSOh.jpg
694KB, 2048x1366px
>>2584711
well they pumped TRIG yesterday go check it out if you don't believe, it's legit as it can be and is /biz/nessmen only.
>>2584772
not really, only your username is visible, no phones
>>
>>2583261
USD is a scam too famalam.
>>
>>2583192

Redpill me on Telegram please. How do I get his webpage to load?
>>
i can't stop purchasing coins
>>
Also, hodl is a meme for a reason. If you are an emotional drunkard like me it's much better just to hodl.
>>
>>2584930
you need to download the telegram app and then you can join that whale pump group but hurry up cause its closing in the next hour
>>
>>2584930
prease
>>
>>2585028
Gotcha ty. Why use the app in the first place out of curiosity?
>>
There are far too many coins than will actually be utilized in the real world
>>
>>2585047
its like whatsapp/apple messenger/kik/whatever but that's where the whales congregate for their epic pump groups so you gotta be where the money is and follow them

https://t.me/upcomingPumps
>>
>>2585060

Aye. This is why I sell at every significant upward movement. It will almost always dip and BTC will be around for the long haul.
>>
BTS
>>
>>2585073

I'll keep that in mind if I'm feeling lucky. Thanks man.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.