[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Football "Gambling"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Thoughts on the subject?
And thoughts on the "black lottery"(rigged matches from eastern europe and spicland second and third tier football divisions)

Friend of mine got into this shit and gave me some hints a few times to bet on some third tier Brazilian league matches and i made some decend gainz

Also, thoughts on those facebook groups that "analyze" those matches and tell you who to bet on if you send them ~100-200 euros?
>>
>>2582878
This board is fucking horrible. It's not about business at all. All you faggots care about are "get-rich-quick" schemes. No one ever talks about actually running businesses or anything
>>
>>2582878
>Also, thoughts on those facebook groups that "analyze" those matches and tell you who to bet on if you send them ~100-200 euros?

If you don't understand how they work already then there's no hope for you.
>>
>>2582912
well, i have some idea, but i also have friends who used one of those a few times and swear by it
>>
>>2582901
where yhe fuck do you think you are?
>>
soccer. ghey.
>>
>>2582878
There are websites that claim there is at least one fixed match every week. They will let you know the result before the game if you pay them. Not sure if it's legit.

Where I live there were 2 matches this season involving the same team that had an unormally high number of bets on that team's victory and they won in both matches. The president of that club... is a Nigerian millionare who own a betting company in Nigeria. His name is Soname Kunle.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.