[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's start using LEVERAGE to get big wins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: tT7pupl9.png (142KB, 1347x656px) Image search: [Google]
tT7pupl9.png
142KB, 1347x656px
1st thread: >>2542215
2nd trhead >>2544393
3rd thread >>2567807

Pic related is an update of the technical analysis. Since "Etherium" is not falling that hard (instead it is 'slowbleeding'), it seems that we're not going to reach the target so bullish, instead we're going to follow the other orange path (to the same level). This is great because the black line is a strong floor.

What does this mean? I feel it is safe to set the sell order @3150, and enter the market now. I entered at @2670.16 with 3000 contracts and I will be loading my order (buying more contracts) till we reach the mark of 2811 usd. On next post I will show a screenshot of this, so then you can figure out how much we can earn.

So, in order to keep it simple: I feel it safe to enter now (Buy market order at 2720ish) then cancel your stop, and your sell limit order @2949, and create a new limit sell order at 3150ish (higher). If you enter now you will always be able to close your position (and cash out earnings) by pressing the market button on the order you will see. If you want, you don't need to cancel the @2949 order, only ammend it.

Shadilay!
>>
File: order.png (33KB, 1541x125px) Image search: [Google]
order.png
33KB, 1541x125px
>>2580528
Pic related is my 3000 contracts order.
As you can see... for every 54.53 usd it goes up
>(mark price - entry price) = (2724.69-2670.16)
I earn 0.0225 btc

This means that when we reach 3150, there will be a differential of about 479 usd so I expect about 0.2 earnings (If i stayed with only 3000 contracts).

Buying 3000 contracts with a x25 leverage has a cost of 0.0456 XBT

This cost is a deposit, so at the end I would get 0.2456 (earnings+deposit).

This answers this question >>2568261

>>For the record: if you don't ammend your orders, it will be triggered as planned and you will be ok too (safer but less profitable).
>>
>>2580630
Ok anon. This is god tier trading. Following your advices!!
>>
>>2580528
Hey anon. Curious why you chose 25x leverage.
>>
>Lighting ourselves on fire general
>>
Poorfag following along with 50 contracts.
>>
>>2580528
chart needs more lines
>>
>>2581283
Because I entered at 2604 first, then started to load my position, that's why entry price is rising.
At 2604, there was a slight possibility to fail in the prediction, so i chosed x25 leverage (this is like puting an stop at a liquidation price I was confy with).

Right now I have switched to cross, because I have enough margin until i start losing but I have set up a stop-loss so I have guaranteed my profit. This means, that if the price drops to 2700 my 4000 contracts will be sold (and I will have a profit of about 0.012). The reason the stop is at that level is because if the price goes under the black line, then there is a technical break, and we need to rethink all the strategy. And because the first thing to win is not to lose, at that level I am still having profit.

So, in resume: I chose x25 because it was my first entry, now that i am loading my position with more coins, i have switched to crossmargin and working with stop-loss

hope it helps.

>You can see I already have 1000 more contracts that at the begining of this thread.
>>
File: order.png (397KB, 1888x714px) Image search: [Google]
order.png
397KB, 1888x714px
>>2582522
forgot pic
>>
>>2582522
How liquid are these futures? What's the worst slippage you've gotten?
>>
File: stoploss.png (119KB, 755x488px) Image search: [Google]
stoploss.png
119KB, 755x488px
>>2582635
>How liquid are these futures? What's the worst slippage you've gotten?
Quite liquid.
Like 3 years ago... i lost 1 whole bitcoin. That's how i learned to slow load my positions and keep it always safe.

>As we're speaking my stop-loss was about to be triggered (That was close) pic related.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.