[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
I lost a fuck ton of money believing in your lies ABOUT THAT PIECE OF GARBAGE ANTSHARES. Someone give me a fast 2X. No shilling allowed.
>>
well if you bothered buying at 25k you could be making profit right now but you're shit
>>
Ans
>>
>>2577956
You would have sold all of your ETH when it dropped from $46 to 45. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
File: 2017-06-23 (2).png (280KB, 2847x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-23 (2).png
280KB, 2847x1600px
>>2577956
go to the original NEOSCOIN
>>
>>2577956
burst, while you can
>>
>>2577956
Antshares is gonna surge, but your ADHD mind can't wait. Your loss.
>>
>>2577968
it's 284k right now, just sell it and get all of your monny back
>>
>>2580144
It's been rising for the last couple of hours and survived a big dump.
There are people with a lot of faith in this coin.

I am one of them to be fair, I'm a hodl'er that got in early and pretty much can't lose, it will never drop to what I paid. It doesn't even get close at its worst drops.
>>
300k is the new top. In two days it will be 200k. I've seen this episode before.
>>
>>2577956
Burst for 3x easy
>>
>>2577979
Can anyone tell me what's NEOS?

I'm hodling many ants but was told that ANS was renamed to NEOS, is this true? If so why is ANS still on Bittrex?
>>
Cloak
>>
Soon there will be no one left to fall for the yunbi arbitrage scam. One way whale arbitrage from yunbi to bittrex is the only thing driving volume on this piece of shit.
>>
>>2580243
its NEO not NEOS, different coin.
>>
>>2580174
I'm in the same case. It has gained a lot of visibility in China, the biggest market on the planet. I don't care if it's sharply down from it's ATH and that I lost a bit of money so far, I'm in for the long haul.
That coin is going to become a giant in the next few months.
>>
>>2577956
LTC. I wouldn't consider it a fast 2X, but it's almost guaranteed gains if you're willing to wait for the controlled moon.
>>
File: 1497774187508.gif (2MB, 342x192px) Image search: [Google]
1497774187508.gif
2MB, 342x192px
>>2580266
It's suffering from its own success, too many think it's going to be mooning and then dump when it doesn't do it in 4 hours, then complain they lost money.

The reason for the ups and downs can mostly be attributed to the differences in prices of the exchanges. There are almost certainly people buying them in china and dumping here when the price peaks.

No drama.
>>
>>2580247
This frightens me
>>
Myst get in here quick just hit the bottom after a 2 day downtrend. Climbing hard already, volume picking up.
>>
First, let go of the instant cash bullshit. That's simply finding a coin that some whale will pump before he gets to it or finding a coin that looks good before everyone else does. In other words, pure dumb luck. Now if you want to make money LONG TERM which will turn into actual wealth, hop on emercoin and 42 coin good sir.
>>
quick x2 is ESP2
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.