[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EOS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: eos.jpg (3KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
eos.jpg
3KB, 290x174px
Will EOS kill Ethereum?
>>
>>2576201
well, over 100k transactions per second. that should solve any ETH ICOs problem.
>>
>>2576201
Interested, shill me more OP!
>>
>>2576227
How many does eth support?
>>
File: peepee.jpg (5KB, 200x131px) Image search: [Google]
peepee.jpg
5KB, 200x131px
>dpos
>literally meant to be ran in datacenters
>340 fucking day ICO
ETH sucks but so does EOS. The second point would turn any crypto scalable.
>>
>>2576289
I've heard that it would be much easier to make dapps on the EOS network, as with ETH you first have to write the program and then convert it into machine code to put it on the ETH network, while with EOS, you can write it in readable code and put it directly on the EOS network. On top of that, I've heard that EOS has a lot of built in features for databases so you don't have to code those parts yourself.

It's been described as sort of a decentralized operating system, but I'm not sure if I'd go that far in describing it.

>>2576308
Can you expand anon?
>>
>another meme-tier ICO plan

RRRREEEEE
>>
>>2576308
>>2576358
What's so bad about the 340 day ICO? Wouldn't the price stabilize at some point?
>>
another day, another batch of broke nucoiners trying to shill "the next ether"
>>
Ethereum On Steroids
>>
>>2576392
It seems like the fact that it's simpler to make DAPPs on its network would be reasonable news in favor of EOS. Even if it's not the next ETH, is there still upside for it in the future?
>>
>>2576349
>>2576308
>>2576372

I literally read on the project thinking money wise, as what they are doing does not help me in any way.

>What i find problematic:

- 340 days ICO. This means that for 340 days buyers will prefer to buy the ICO coin. Price will be low if you plan to dump on release.

-The way of distribution is maybe flawed you take part in the first round of 200 million coins with everyone else and based on the amount of people taking part you make get a lot or few coins. Next round however is 700 million coins... what is the reason for me to take part right in the start... the more people buy then the less coin i get... far better to take part of the ICO sometime down the line in the 700 mill round.

-Based around data centers not really aimed at a big amount of people.

- Company is based on the Cayman Islands.

Kind of raises some red flags for me!
>>
>>2576651
Some things that i may have not worded how i should have.

> The 700 mil will be divided in smaller rounds (350) 20 mil rounds.

> Why not just take part in X round instead at the start if the coins is really worth it.

>Huge number of coins....
>>
>>2576303
>>
This is a garbage centralized porject. By the time this centralzied shit starts working eth will have pos and shards.
>>
>>2576201
no
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.