[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me your predictions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: NFZhAS6.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
NFZhAS6.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
I just invested in Ethereum and Litecoin last week when they were lower.

Where do you guys think Bitcoin, ETH, and Litecoin are going? Is it all going to crash? Is ETH taking us to $1,000? What's the deal?

I think Litecoin is going to hit $100 by August and then just sit there for like a year.

ETH seems pretty volatile because it's based on block-chain technology, so it depends where block-chain technology goes. It will either crash at $100 or shoot up to $1,000 on the next few months.
>>
File: 47e9c4664a2da4972053ad660b0a7111.jpg (455KB, 740x1110px) Image search: [Google]
47e9c4664a2da4972053ad660b0a7111.jpg
455KB, 740x1110px
Also, what the fuck is supposed to happen August 1st? Why does everybody keep talking about that?
>>
>>2573541
I think you'll be fine
>>
We're in for short term downward trajectory. But I'm bullish over a longer timeframe.
>>
>>2573541

Nobody knows anon. Everything aside from BTC has its value from pure investor speculation, but even ETH is unlikely to ever have any real world uses. Nothing is certain with crypto.
>>
>>2573541

If you don't even know about segwit, segwit2x, bip148 and the volatility in the market, I recommend you to sell as soon as you are in a green area.

Please don't be one of the idiots that turn this into a bubble.

=D have a good life and fuck you
>>
They're all blockchains you fucking moron.
>>
File: 1409513867810.jpg (11KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
1409513867810.jpg
11KB, 209x241px
>>2573541
I would get her so pregnant
>>
>>2574151
Alright so I looked up segwit and I'm not sure if I get it.

Is crypto predicted to go up or down after August 1st?
>>
>>2574235

Do you have any technical background or just looking to make easy money?

As of now.. it looks like segwit 2x is going to activate, which is not precisely segwit or bip148, its a way of avoiding bip148 while activating segwit. However the 2x comes from the fact that a hardfork is expected in november.

If segwit activates august 1 with segwit 2x you could likely see a rise in btc value, who knows ltc could go up or could be seen as useless now that btc has segwit (ltc just got segwit).

But then we have the hardfork in november which could split btc into two different coins, which will most likely make btc take a dive.

Nevertheless things could go sideways, bitmain had his hardfork planned for not activating bip148 (which he will not follow with segwit2x), core is not going to want to follow on the new york agreement.

So read some first if this is all new to you, in the meantime, sell your coins. Its a highly speculative market, a lot of setups happen, to few people hold to many coins.
>>
>>2574235
if it were predicted to go up, everyone would buy it expecting to make a profit. It's not that easy retard
>>
>>2574235

Remember ltc was bellow 20 bucks less than two month ago I think. BTC below 2000, so people that got it at those prices will probably drop it during a market panic. Leaving all the crypto noobs without their lunch money.
>>
>>2574332
I make websites for small businesses on WordPress but that's about it. Never even heard of any of this shit.

I read a couple articles but it was all gibberish to me, I'll look into segwit and all that shit to try and understand how that exactly effects the currency.

>Sell your coins
So your opinion is that it will all crash then?
>>2574334
That's pretty much what they're doing considering how quickly crypto has spiked in the last couple weeks. Not that many humans even know what Crypto is, retard.

>>2574359
True. So hanging on to crypto passed August 1st is a big risk then.
>>
>>2574425
Depende on what actually activates, but right now seems like it, the crypto landscape changes on a daily basis.

If you want a technical indive read: "mastering bitcoin"

if not just try and look up youtube videos from both sides of arguements,

core developers, tony vays, roger ver, chinese jihan mofo,

read coindesk a bit, look up articles on medium

and well... good luck man, honestly.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.