[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I sell my ans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: antz.jpg (34KB, 400x267px)
antz.jpg
34KB, 400x267px
Be straight with me biz, I am a noobie, and have made some noob mistakes. I bought ANS at about $6 and $11, so if I sold now I wouldn't lose much

I am not averse to holding, but is it possible this coin is in a death spiral?
>>
>>2573252
ANS is going where DGB is. Sell and buy coins like SIA, BITBAY, or even something like Bancor.
>>
>>2573305
This
>>
You should have sold that $6 at $11 and never looked back. You made the same mistake all of the DGB bag holders. Learn this lesson.
>>
>>2573252
I also want to know
Already at 30% loss and I have a sinking feeling this shit is never going to come back up
>>
File: oxoqOqg.jpg (119KB, 1169x496px) Image search: [Google]
oxoqOqg.jpg
119KB, 1169x496px
>>2573252
>>
> buy into coin at the price 4x what it was two days prior
> witness that price turn into 8x and you double your profits
> not bail like a fucking idiot
> tanking back down to its original price because no more reason for hype

yeah I think it'd be a good idea to hold until it turns into RDD
>>
So when I hear people talk about "this is a long term hold" and "this is the chinese ethereum", are they full of shit?

I dont mind waiting a few months to recoup my loss
>>
Also, to be fair, DGB never had the volume that ANS has
>>
>>2573364
It has more potential than most of the turd coins that get hyped up and fall flat. Especially with the rebranding. I doubt it will end up being the chinese ethereum, but if you wait you could at least end up breaking even.
>>
>>2573405
Hmmm so just say I withdraw my $1500 investment at $1400

Do you think I would have more potential to make money by withdrawing and investing elsewhere, or holding firm
>>
>>2573494
obviously taking out your money and getting 100% on a well timed pnd is short term more lucrative, and then you can buy more ans. its really your decision
>>
>>2573252
Youll learn soon enough..get out while you can and suck it up and start trading to get your gains back.. Youll soon realize that the longer you think about certain choices is time and money lost..it sucks taking a loss, but on downhill trend youll be glad you got out when u did and forget aout it all when next one hits.. Ans is likely to go back to around 4 in another day or 2
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (12KB, 646x338px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
12KB, 646x338px
yummy yummy

Thanks for the fudding suckers.
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (7KB, 297x407px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
7KB, 297x407px
>>2573739
2 e z
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.