[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Done for now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1486000356180.png (73KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1486000356180.png
73KB, 454x453px
Started with buying some ETH in April, was on DGB and sold when it was close to its ATH.

Last two days, I stayed up late every day, was on the computer 24/7 almost following ANS. Sold on it's last moon.

Decent profit - total investment of 1700 CAD, now at 4600 CAD.

However, I have to say that crypto is way too time consuming and stressful. I've been checking blockfolio every 5 minutes. Neglecting the rest of my life ('m a PhD student) almost entirely. It's fun, it's profitable, but it's pretty much a full time job unless if you are lucky enough to buy something that moons later on (as I did with ETH, though I noticed it has crashed lately).

Best of luck to ya'll, it was fun! I'll be back when I get my PhD fellowship money in September.
>>
g'day, mate!
>>
>>2572252
DOCTOR WAIT - TRADE WHAT YOU HAVE AND GET ANS

also

Would you like free wojak?
>>
>>2572252
lol crypto isn't forcing you to stay up 24/7 mate that's on you. This is literally passive income. You can do everything you've been doing in your normal life and manage a crypto portfolio for an hour a day.
>>
>>2572814
if you don't pay attention to it you can lose all your money overnight. it's not just an ETF.
>>
>>2572252

thats why you should just find a good solid coin you believe in, forget about the daily movements and just GOLD AND HOLD.
>>
>>2572820
Only if you trade
>>
>>2572814
If you use the scalping strategy, then you have to spend more time in front of the computer.
>>
Why would you not atleast convert that to btc and lend it on poloniex for 0.14% daily passive income?
>>
>>2573354
delet this
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.