[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

golem general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: download.png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2KB, 225x225px
golem is /ourcoin/ detractors be shunned,
we will all be rich once golem has won.
so keep it, hold it, save with all your might,
in the end, my friend, you will see I'm right.
don't go buying nigger coins, sia, or
bitcoin, waves, ripple, litecoin, or bancor
put all your shekels into g n t
do it and become rich, then you will see.
>>
Well you convinced me...I'm never touching golem now.
>>
>>2572043
Honestly out of all the coins on the market besides ether and Bitcoin, this one and Augur intrigue me the most because they have unique concepts that are more than just a memecoin. The potential for leasing out your processing power is huge and I really like the wagering aspect of Augur. I know these coins aren't sexy to /biz/ because they rarely see huge movement but I think in the long run they will provide some decent to good gains and the projects that the coins are based upon could be successful.
>>
>>2572043
I have a good feeling about GNT.
>>
ARK is better.
>>
privacy is my only concern with golem

virtually every project that requires such powe for rendering also requires discretion about its content.
>>
>>2572129
/biz/ has a short attention span, is all about immediate gratification. perhaps this high time preference that many on the board display explains why they all have weak hands and no money. when g n t makes it big, they will be on here lying that they held 5,000 but sold it early on to make a cool story, when really they were off buying some gay coin that never went anywhere.
>>
Holding this long. I unironically see it being successful in the share economy. But it's a long way off realistically.
>>
>>2572159
just don't watch disgusting pedo shit and you'll b a ok my man.
nah but in all seriousness they are working on that, and I'm sure that after brass they will devote more time and resources to that, because that will be a major dealbreaker for many people.
>>
File: compare2.jpg (259KB, 845x801px) Image search: [Google]
compare2.jpg
259KB, 845x801px
>>2572043
>>
File: image.png (537KB, 629x466px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
537KB, 629x466px
>>2572414
>>
>>2572043
Going long on both Golem and Aragon.
>>
File: laughinggrils.jpg (76KB, 617x347px) Image search: [Google]
laughinggrils.jpg
76KB, 617x347px
>>2572414
>>
Liked the golem idea but after watching the dev video form there website I'm not convinced

Shitheads aren't nerdy enough to present it convincingly form the technical perspective or market it from the sales perspective
>>
i like the idea and ambition of this project but i don't see it translating to any real world solutions. gnt itself might go 5x or so sometime in the future from pure speculation but i think the tech is a pipe dream. hope i'm wrong.

>5000 gnt
>>
File: tumblr_m1hova9ulf1r99f4t.gif (1000KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1hova9ulf1r99f4t.gif
1000KB, 500x250px
>>2572414
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.