[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[BNT] Bancor - Just released on Bittrex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

If I could give you all one piece of solid advice it would be to buy the shit out of this coin right now.

It will moon, and it will moon FAST. I fucking promise each and every one of you. I'm saying this to help you.

Screen cap this.
>>
File: future bagholder.png (112KB, 1078x169px) Image search: [Google]
future bagholder.png
112KB, 1078x169px
>>2571482
>>
The whale discord I paid $1000 to join is currently organizing a massive pump on this via bittrex. Target is 400K sats before the dump. If you get in before 200K you will double your cash.

They already made me insane gains with ANS, TRIG and ARK pumps.
>>
File: dumpcor.png (41KB, 1225x395px) Image search: [Google]
dumpcor.png
41KB, 1225x395px
lol this shit is crashing and burning
>>
I really wish people would just put religion and opinions and shit aside.
You really don't have to like the product or like devs, if you like money you would be buying this today.
Everyone who manages to buy in to this today before the smart contract catches up is going make money its really that simple.
>>
Anything under 170k sats is a bargain. It will be 400k-600k within a week
>>
>>2571568
It's not crashing. It was overvalued.
The real price according to the smart contract is on their website. (now 0.13496)
>>
>>2571526
How many people do you think you're fooling with this?

I mean it is /biz/ but come on.
>>
File: bancorlulz.png (49KB, 1817x458px) Image search: [Google]
bancorlulz.png
49KB, 1817x458px
>>2571482
P...PLEASE HOLD MY BAGS. SOMEBODY??
>>
File: JEWS WE ARE THE DESTROYERS.jpg (44KB, 444x296px) Image search: [Google]
JEWS WE ARE THE DESTROYERS.jpg
44KB, 444x296px
>>2571482
"PLEASE BUY MY BAGS FUCKING PLEASE"
t. retarded OP who fell for jewish tricks
>>
>>2571568
Look at the lifespan of every ICO released recently. That's how it is every time. There's going to be a pump and then it's going to go back down.
>>
>>2571748

I'm holding ya cunt. this is gonna moon.

Why would i want to sell my bags now on bittrex when i can easily sell them directly to the bancor contract?
>>
>>2571482
>bancor hodlers right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI
>>
1) Volume rising at an exponential rate
2) Just got released on Bittrex one hour ago
3) Currently as cheap as chips.

This is about to go parabolic if you want to make money buy Bancor now I promise you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.