[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FACTOM GOING UP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: factom.png (9KB, 200x200px)
factom.png
9KB, 200x200px
ALL ABOARD

THE HYPE TRAIN

asia.nikkei.com/Markets/Property/Japan-to-tidy-up-scattered-property-records

THAT BLOCKCHAIN IS FACTOM
>>
how you know its factom, faggot?
>>
https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/06/13/factom-now-working-japan-social-security/

Japan only trusts companies that are established in Japan

A Japan company is using Factom
>>
>>2570749
>>2570858
This does make sense

Worth a gamble that they're using factom. If the article specifically mentioned factom by name it would already be up 20% and it would be too late to get in early.

Just sold 5 eth to buy this, let's see where it goes
>>
>>2570749
>Japan-to-tidy-up-scattered-property-records
I was just thinking how this is a good application for blockchain the other day - especially in unstable countries.

Like I know there are cases where African countries have just taken over citizens' property (I seem to remember this happened in Rhodesia/Kenya). But if property deeds were decentralised it would be impossible for governments to do this without it being obvious that they're acting illegally.

Lads this is actually a genuine opportunity that's as yet under the radar.
>>
Damn. That's pretty good news
>>
>>2571389
Yeah, that was one of the original uses pitched by the devs. I think it works for nations such as Japan, but a lot of governments and local governments aren't pro-transparency -they'll take land as they wish anyway.

Dunno about under the radar though, $30 is still steep in terms of its price history. Been meaning to buy in but want it to drop first, although I have faith long term.

One thing I don't get is what is stopping other nations/firms/whoever just reproducing Factom, if it does get expensive to use?
>>
>>2571895
Why do people use AWS?

Factom, the company, is about selling entry credits. Us fucks get the benefit when the FCT is burned to make EC. Companies get predictability in pricing. The point of Factom is to build applications on top of it that happen to use the chain.

win-win for us
>>
Wish I wasn't a poorfag and had more than 10 :(
>>
>>2571895
>Dunno about under the radar though, $30 is still steep in terms of its price history. Been meaning to buy in but want it to drop first, although I have faith long term.
I was thinking that too but caved in and filled my bag a bit today. These markets are filled with fucking vultures right now, I haven't seen too much hype for FCT yet.
>>
Hopped in and grabbed 13, hope this doesn't disappoint
>>
>>2573037
Yea at some point, I think it explodes. There's been no hype at all.
>>
>>2573037
Yeah it was 115 when I looked earlier. Should've made the jump.

>>2572124
Yeah I understand, and while it's a great idea I think a lot of these pioneering blockchain companies will get squeezed out in the long run. Still optimistic about FCt tho
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.