[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rothchilds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

What do you think about the rothchilds. Do they still control the world?
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
File: BTCfuture.png (2MB, 1297x4344px) Image search: [Google]
BTCfuture.png
2MB, 1297x4344px
They are buying bitcoin while you sleep.
>>
>>2570068
Biz is perfect for this too. Since they are known to own the banks.
>>
>>2570049
Yes, and more clandestine than ever before. They were the total rulers of the world financial systems at least in the aftermath of the Napoleonic wars. They certainly have not given up this power and have stepped out of the global splotlight. They now hide behind other powerful families.

The only way to beat them is through crypto or war.
>>
no

The real power lies in the people you cant see
>>
>>2570884
are they invisible?
>>
File: 1484562380937.png (8KB, 365x350px) Image search: [Google]
1484562380937.png
8KB, 365x350px
>>2570884
>>2571571
Not much is known about them.
>>
Yes, pic related. Now shoo shoo!
filthy goyim
>>
>>2572045
not even the gigajews can avoid the BLACKED
>>
>>2570068
Central banking is very relevant to the performance of all asset classes
>>
>>2570493
They have created huge zombie armies of leftists in the West to fight us normal people; Zionists in Israel to conquer the Middle East. What are they doing in Asia is what i want to know
>>
>>2572134
S. Korea
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.