[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THANKS ANON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: trigiiaasddasdas.png (58KB, 1823x442px)
trigiiaasddasdas.png
58KB, 1823x442px
Here my thanks to anon who posted the tip about TRIG TOKEN
>>
>>2568526
Were you able to sell at 40k satoshis or just at 15k?
I heard some anon say something trig too, but I wonder if it's going to go even more up tommorow just like synergy.
>>
Is it still wroth buying into now?
>>
this chart is so suspicious.... looks straight like a whale hitting the wrong button -or are there any news about "Trig Token" ?!!
>>
>>2568526
That was attilafx. You can find him on twitter. He had so pretty good calls.
>>
Was looking through the Bittrex markets and saw this coin a couple days ago. Google em and saw they just announced they had a booth at an NRA convention or something so I put 500 in on a whim. Wake up today and have over 2.5grand.
>>
>>2570897
>Taking charge of the Blocksafe protocol. The Blocksafe foundation believes that self defense is a human right. Smartgun technology provides just that; improved self defense & safety
>The Blocksafe foundation believes that an anonymous, secure and decentralized infrastructure must be in place for Smartgun technologies to reach their full potential. These technologies can anonymously reduce gang activity, locate stolen firearms, prevent malignant gun use and more. Saving lives by providing an infrastructure for enhanced self-defense features.
It's a good thing that nobody buys kikeguns and they'll fail eventually. Hopefully they'll use those kikeguns to commit suicide desu.
>>
>>2569254
Don't know about tomorrow, but today some anon told to buy when vol was about 3k and asks about 3,7k. I've sold when was 13k
>>
>>2571128
I feel like a fucking idiot investing in ching chong ANTS and losing almost 40 percent. What the fuck?

I needed a chance to leave the wage faggot life and I missed it....I've always missed it. Crying myself to sleep isn't even a meme anymore lads.
>>
>>2569462
yea buy now
>>
some anon posted the tip and maked sense. vol was too low and the walls so thin. dont remember exactly but to raise about 30% something like 3 btc buys was needed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.