[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What you need to know about Bitbean.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1498036161553.png (434KB, 722x769px) Image search: [Google]
1498036161553.png
434KB, 722x769px
Yes, it is Bitbean. It is with a logo with green bean wearing s superman suit in green. So cute, right?

I have been purchasing the coin since its value at 24 Satoshi. Currently the price is at 175 Satoshi at Bittrex.

Before I go further, let's get some of the basic info about this coin.:

BitBean has a maximum coin supply of 50 billion virtual beans, approximately 2,380 times more than Bitcoin's supply. With over 7 billion people on earth, this will provide enough BitBeans for everyone without creating fractions of account! Currently there are a little over 1.9 billion BitBeans in existence. It will take another 93 years before BitBean's cap is reached.

BitBean is the first digital currency to implement a 20MB maximum block size limit. This is 20 times bigger than Bitcoin's maximum block size. BitBean is designed from the ground up to be scalable and meet the demands of future mass adoption!

BitBean has a target block time of 60 seconds, with a confirmation time more than 10 times faster than Bitcoin! A single confirmation can sometimes occur in as little as 20 seconds!

The other good news is Bitbean Point of Sales (POS) will be released in Summer 2017! What a great news for retailers to accept Bitbeans.

Bitbean do have options for Digital Cash Card to be provided on request. They are also being added to Coinpayments.net .
The reason for me to invest is because of their technology, usability and the price/volume ration. Currently circulating coins at 1,988,658,000 coins and the price is at 176 Satoshi. Compare to Bytecoin at 115 Satoshi with circulation supply of 183,045,321,433. Wow!, the quantity is about 100 times compare to Bitbean! The price of Bitbean is just less that 1.5 times of Bytecoin. This is the main reason why I think Bitbean is having vast potential to rise higher.

Hope you guys can take a look at the opportunity as I think this is an undervalued coins that you might not be missing.
>>
Did buy at 250 sats, will wait till its at least 2500 sats :)
>>
Yes but it's a coin called "bitbean" and their mascot is literally a cartoon bean.
>>
File: FullMoon2010.jpg (3MB, 2580x2452px) Image search: [Google]
FullMoon2010.jpg
3MB, 2580x2452px
this is the kind of coin that only has loyal members to share the steady growth.

Until whales pump-n-dump it. But we are way too aware of this tight community so we dump right there with the whales and buy it back low.

This bean, right fucking here, is a goddamn bean mine if you pay attention to it and love it.

Also dont forget to water your PC wallet so they sprout faster.
>>
>>2567404
>A single confirmation can sometimes occur in as little as 20 seconds!

Imagine paying somewhere and having to wait 20-60 seconds before you can leave.
>>
>>2567629

Literally every credit or debit card in any type of shop.
>>
>>2567601

I'm buying up more Bitbean and sprouting every week. Very, very possible it will be well over $0.05 USD by the end of the year.

We've barely begun to experience what this meme will do.
>>
>>2568739
>very possible it will be well over $0.05 USD by the end of the year

This. After this anons will buy, because they want to see it moon first, than regret they didnt listen and bought beans.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.