[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did we learn /biz/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: whaleharpoon3.jpg (30KB, 354x400px) Image search: [Google]
whaleharpoon3.jpg
30KB, 354x400px
ANS/NEO VENT THREAD

>The conference was great
>The tech is great
>So why the fuck did it fall?!

I'll tell you why it fell - motherfucking whales! Unlike the stock market where good news rallies stocks, these vengeful soulless nerds will George Soros the fuck out of you and short good things to hell just for more volume. While you only have a handful of ants that will kill you to even attempt a short through commissions, whales don't mind, it's a blip in the wind. While you're frantic to catch the top and sell high, you're out of luck as the whales have bot already beating you, and crashing this plane with no survivors. Oh and guess what, they're sure as fuck on their own Discord colluding their next moves - not illegal at all.

This is what we choose to be in a volatile market as crypto - small fish in an ocean of whales. So what did I fucking learn?

>Don't lose sleep for conferences on the other side of the globe, sell that shit and get out before it all goes to fuck. The conference could've had Bill fucking Gates - it was still going down.
>Don't try to predict the shorts on 0 sleep with LoFi music trying to bring your heart rate down to negative.
>WHALES ARE WORSE HUMAN BEINGS THAN DOG EATING CHINKS!

Luckily I only lost $20 through this whole shit, I'm more pissed off about the loss of sleep, needed those 8 hours after a gruelling leg day.
>>
>>2562350
>only lost $20
topkek anon

I agree with everything you've said. What I can't seem to get my head around is why people sell just because some whale is demanding a lower price?
ie; if people don't sell then whales can't buy amirite or retarded?
>>
>>2562350
this 100%. At this point its all about whales fucking with the system and small fish trying to mimic their disgusting behaviour.

This was my first time trading with cryptos, and as a matter of fact trading at all, lost 100 bucks. on this shit. Not the worst loss but I would definately recommend to learn with a small sum before going in with <1000 USD
>>
>>2562350
Wtf anon all you had to do was buy the dip
>>
>>2562450
>10% loss
you're going to lose another 10% and then see something like 30% if you wise up. play smart anon
>>
>>2562517
the dip hasnt even begun newfriend
>>
>>2562517
Ive tried to daytrade that shit(Made about 20 ants before the conference with it). Sold initially at 420k which was perfect but then bought back like an idiot hoping for another pump...but it never came. Definately learned my lesson there.
>>
should i hodl or sell now? i might lose around 5% as i bought in fairly early. all my money is tied up in ARK and this and i want to kill myself
>>
>>2562470
OP here
With what ANTs, I was only holding 15 and was able to bump it up to 28 buy selling whatever else I had on Bittrex, got it up to 32 and then went down to 23. Whole portfolio is basically LTC and NEO/ANS.
>>2562450
Thankfully I did not put in $1000 because I was certainly thinking about that, just dicking around with $250 that was $478 on Monday and now fucking $340~.
>>2562597
Just day trade short it to build it up now that it's not as violent as last night. It's volume has only increased $18 million since last night. It will at some point have to reach $15 again.
>>
>>2562916
Oh overall I made about 300 dollar profit before the announcement. But lost 100 of those 300 due to my retardation and fucking whales
>>
File: feels hug.gif (36KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
feels hug.gif
36KB, 200x146px
>>2562984
We're still learning this, this isn't grandpa's stocks and FOREX.
>>
I learned how easy it is to make money
Already 5x my bankroll in 2 days
>>
>>2562350
Crypto isnt regulated, they can do what they want (see eth con coinbase crash)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.