[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone missed out on Status because of their shitty handling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1493054467750.jpg (197KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493054467750.jpg
197KB, 1280x720px
Anyone missed out on Status because of their shitty handling about it? Still got a pending transaction from almost 2 days ago so who knows if it'll be accepted
>>
>>2558571
I too have pending transactions as well

When will the pending tx in the eth blockchain clear? someone knows? I will give you WJK
>>
Yeah idk what's going on. My eth transaction went through but never left my wallet. Weird shit
>>
I couldn't get through either. It went from pending to disappearing all together.
People who did get through literally hit the lottery
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/SNT-to-ETH
>>
>>2558672
>People who did get through literally hit the lottery

All I had to do was spam MEW with requests until it got through.
>>
>>2558672
I dont get that, how many SNT per 1 ETH?

Yeah I couldnt get in. Should I buy it once it hits exchanges? Not sure what happens then usually for other popular coins.

I'm so pissed, I was gonna drop 12 ETH on this.
>>
>>2558672
holy shit, so 1 ETH = 1425 SNT? You got 10,000 SNT for 1 eth on the ICO. Niggas are gonna get rich with this, dammit.
>>
>>2559541
Why the fuck did so many people spam?

I sent ONE transaction from MEW, saw it pend and then dissapear... but I patiently waited and it finally went through 8 hours later. No spamfaggotry required.

All the spamming DDoSed the network and you directly contributed to this.
>>
>>2559763

I tried one transaction first, but it didn't even go to pending. Waited 8 hours and it stayed at "unable to find transaction." Not my fault that the system was shit.
>>
Spammed cause all was stuck. 3 ether went in, only wanted one ether in. Did I good?
>>
>>2559791
I understand. It took around two hours before it started to pend and then my transaction dissapeared from Etherscan for several hours, but reappeared later and processed.

I believe many people were just in the backlog and only needed to wait. All the spamming fucked the network further.
>>
I set up parity to auto send at the block and it didn't even fucking work
>>
>>2558571
anyone? more like everyone
>>
>>2558672
why do people keep posting hitbtc? do you understand that it's a scam that pumps the price straight after the ICO to trick those who didn't buy and still want to jump in? are you literally this fucking new or just a retarded shill?
>>
>>2560095
i got in with 3 seperate (nearly 5, could cancel them) transactions.. might found a nice lil trick to do so
>>
>>2558571
I was an impatient idiot that didn't read the code. They would simply reject your offer if you had a gas price above 50 gwei. By the time I found out, they only accepted 2.5ETH per transaction. I got 1 through, and then the 300k limit was reached.

Also I think all pending transactions will get dropped, because they already got the 300k ETH. https://slacknation.github.io/medium/018/
>>
>>2560114
Nigga its trading at 0.0008ETH/SNT, once it hits exchanges it will 0.001ETH/SNT and would 9x my initial investment Stay poor no coiner
>>
>>2560288
ahahaha, you bludy indian basterd. did you know that hitbtc doesn't even trade real tokens? it trades IOU tokens. you don't get to scam the scammers, piece of dogshit. now go back pooing in the street, pajeet
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.