[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ReddCoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>he doesn't donate fiat to his favorite coin's development team

You're the type of person that would walk into a restaurant 5 minutes before it closes on a Monday night with a large group of friends, order a bunch of food and a few drinks. I bet you'd badger the waiter/waitress every 2 minutes asking where your food was. You'd sit there, hours past closing, complaining how long your food took (which actually came out quickly even though the kitchen was cleaned up for the night.) Then you'd leave a big mess, not tip, and walk out.

When you purchase reddcoin, what are you purchasing shares in? Is this a publicly traded company? Do you vote on budgets?

Lets pretend for a moment that this project were a business, maybe a restaurant...a few people decided one day that they wanted to build a new place to dine. They get together, pool their personal funds, and manage to finds a building to rent. It looks quite like many of the other restaurants in town. They set up an ipo, people buy in, and they get to work. After a short while, they come out with an updated kitchen that allows for some benefit to everyone who walks into that restaurant. Some more time passes, the ipo dries up, the original owners decide to abandon the place. Everyone thinks the restaurant is just another place that went the way of all restaurants that tried to open in that building.

That is the first part of reddcoin history.
>>
>>2555873
One of the wait staff had been paying attention, luckily... he manages to get the keys to the front and back doors of the building. Quietly, he sweeps up the floors, mops, cleans up the place. He gets the lights back on, food in the fridge, and beer in the cooler. He hangs a small "Open" sign on the door and runs the place by himself. Unfortunately, he can't be at the restaurant 24/7 like the few folks who have seen the sign demand. He has another full time job that takes precedence because it pays the bills. Here, he's working for free. Occasionally, a patron will actually pay for something or leave a tip, but it's pretty much open to the public to grab something from the kitchen, or a beer from the fridge. And what a strange restaurant. The customers can buy food and beer and sell it to other customers.

A few more people see potential in the restaurant. They ask if they can be part of the crew. Some have never worked in a restaurant before, while other have managed three. They get to work, repainting the walls, cleaning out unnecessary clutter from the kitchen, and leaving flyers around a couple of public parks. All on their own dime. All the while, people are coming in and out, taking food, drinking beer, taking about the place to their friends, co-workers and relatives.

Then one day, the waiter who started the cleanup finds a new way to make the kitchen so efficient that his idea is potentially going to revolutionize every restaurant in the world. He talks about it to his co-workers and a few patrons hear about it. They start asking little questions about how the kitchen will now function. The questions and answers are documented and hung on the front door, the side door, the back door, and a couple of windows.
>>
>>2555875
Progress is made. A commercial is release showing that the kitchen has a new operating procedure. It's slick but needs to have the kinks worked out of it. A couple of customers who've bought a lot of food and are holding onto it start to ask more questions about the new kitchen. A few of the customers who have hung out at the restaurant for a few years watching and listening answer questions so the people who are actually trying to make the kitchen better can keep focusing on the kitchen. All these new questions are also documented and displayed appropriately.

Then one day, word gets out that the new kitchen is almost complete. Lots of folks are buying food and hoarding it in hopes they can make a quick buck. They start asking the same two questions over and over again, even though they had to walk past the answers to get into the restaurant. They demand that they have answers with more detail, like when exactly is the kitchen going to be finished? They assume that, because they bought some food to sell to other customers, they own the restaurant. And yet, the people running the restaurant work there for free. They actually lose money by trying to update the restaurant. They're only there part time. They're being told how to run the restaurant by a few new people who bought a lot of food without checking out the restaurant's reviews on yelp.

But here's the thing. That restaurant is a community driven place. The keys are attached to the front door. Anyone can come in and buy some food, but only a few have the skills or desire to help keep the kitchen running. And they all do it for free. A few might buy and sell food too. But their goal is to make a better kitchen. They've even managed to create a nice seating area for you to watch what happens in the kitchen while you stuff your face, demand more food and a holler for a better kitchen.
>>
TL;DR

I'm dead serious. Please summarize this shit.
>>
>>2555934
He wants you to donate dollars to reddcoin dev team
>>
File: 1495075429572.png (267KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1495075429572.png
267KB, 420x420px
>>2555934
he's shilling again
>>
>>2555934
TL;DR
>>
>large group of friends

Fuck off new fag
>>
>>2555873
I'm in deep on RDD this fan fiction shit isn't helping me hold my bags.
>>
I'm in deep too. Holding for a long ass time.

Lets do it boys
>>
File: SmugSadman.jpg (28KB, 485x480px) Image search: [Google]
SmugSadman.jpg
28KB, 485x480px
>>2555873
>investing in redcoin when you could be investing in wojaks
>>
I'm down! whats the address?
>>
>>2557576
RnZpHhfGgTuFD1pQJhHtbe4Q9N1v2i4dQb
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.