[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the actual value of ETH? As in, where will it be after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Ethereumpic1.png (60KB, 3840x2160px)
Ethereumpic1.png
60KB, 3840x2160px
What is the actual value of ETH? As in, where will it be after correction? Just want to know what the most strategic buy in point is.
>>
>>2555264
Nobody knows truthfully. Some people think they know but they are filled with the FUDs like all of us.
>>
>>2555264
Dude this is like the tech bubble. Go look at how stocks back then behaved. Amazon is an amazing illustration.

Basically it looks like cryptos have a future, what that future is and how it will look is, right now, completely speculative.

Like the tech bubble this shit will probably burst. The wheat will be separated from the chaff and once prices stablise then there can be a couple decades of steady growth.

> This time it will be different
- everytime.
>>
$10
>>
File: wdhmbt.png (16KB, 642x114px) Image search: [Google]
wdhmbt.png
16KB, 642x114px
>>2555264
>What is the actual value of ETH?
>>
>>2556939
>ponziman himself gets richer than his wildest dreams
>realizes money doesn't buy happiness
>tries to anyway, becomes weightlifter after trying some Super Male Vitality™
>gets deep into meth to improve his training and ability to code
>smokes 10 grams of crystal in one sitting
>the dark lord appears out of a wisp of smoke rising from the pipe
>"VITALIK...MY SON"

to be continued
>>
>>2556882

Nasdaq was worth 7.8 trillion when the dotcom bubble burst, the whole crypto market is 100 billion right now.

We're far from the burst.
>>
>>2557080
how the fuck do you equate the largest economy of the world to a fucking virtual beanie baby collecting competition
>>
>>2557080

This is what bag holders actually believe.
>>
>>2557028
>VITALIK, I have called upon you
>For you shall bring in the new era of cryptocurrency
>But first thing's first, I need you to suck my cock
w-what
>You gotta suck satan's cock before I can tell you how to rule the cryptocurrency domain and overcome bitcoin
O-ok, I guess I can suck your cock
>That's it, yeah, suck satan's fat cock
>Okay, okay, now that you've sucked my fat cock I'll tell you the secret
>There actually was no secret I just wanted you to suck my cock and I knew you wanted to as well but you just needed an excuse
>Hey, hey, don't cry, it's okay little buddy
>There really is a secret but you need to suck it one more time
>Yeah, hehe, that's it
>>
>>2555264

>actual value of crypto

Untraceable purchase of illegal drugs.

That's pretty much it.
>>
>>2557448
hey you forgot money laundering and economic crimes, those are big industry
>>
>>2557080
And considering the buying power is lower that would be a 78X multiple to get there. Not saying I know how much it will reach, but at this point just sticking into the mainstream (top 20?) coins should be good enough.
>>
>>2557448
Also transferring millions near instantly with little to no fees
>>
File: 1495324968890.jpg (120KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495324968890.jpg
120KB, 600x800px
310-325$ is its current true value

And it has corrected already, its just these constant scam ICOs that people keep falling for that shits up the blockchain and price
>>
whatever it's at right now you fucking retard. jesus, what's the fucking value of anything?
>>
>>2555264
whatever someone will pay for it
>>
well all the people who sold during the flash didnt know what they were doing, they panicked. the people margin trading are fucking idiots. so based on all that about 200$-210$ but dont quote me
>>
>>2561121
fyi i bought 1k @ 360 and it doesn't bother me a single bit, because....
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.