[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blockchain: What they don't want you to know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: singularity.jpg (81KB, 825x510px) Image search: [Google]
singularity.jpg
81KB, 825x510px
>Blockchain technology is the future of finance.
This is a common misconception. Blockchain is the past and present. Calling it the future is like an infant calling his shot in a baseball game. The waves of time are fluid and can change in any direction at anytime.

>Blockchain is a central bankers worst enemy.
To the contrary blockchain is actually a bankers best friend. From their own mouths: https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=central+banks+blockchain

>Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and all of its derivatives that use blockchain technology are anonymous and no one can track or unravel the ledgders.
The most absolutely false claim anyone could ever make. Quantum computing will only leech off all of these highly replicated ledgers to increase drone strike accuracy by 50 fold

>The first coin to showcase blockchain technology known as Bitcoin is like digital gold.
Unfortunately, to admit something is like gold openly accepts the fact that it is not gold. There was a cute little outfit called the Federal Reserve that did the same thing in 1913. Welcome to that dystopia.
>>
observe the nocoiner as he creates convoluted conspiracy theories to cope with his cognitive dissonance
>>
>>2553627
Kek
>>
>>2553627
This. Thanks.
>>
File: OPnocoiner.png (792KB, 662x708px) Image search: [Google]
OPnocoiner.png
792KB, 662x708px
>>2553599
>nocoiner coping on overdrive AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
how many tabs of lsd did you do before writing this post?
>>
The only arguments against blockchain I ever read cite dsytopia/societal collapse.

>dun bai bitcoin guise the worl gonna end

Yeah, great. Okay. Lemme put my money in one of those x3 inverse ETFs for global economic activity then.

Fucking morons. In the chance that they're right, yeah I own a gun and have some food. What else is there to do guy? Keeping my money in crypto I think.
>>
>>2553760

>not stacking metals so you can engage in mutually beneficial trade with post-apocalyptic warbands

shaking my head fampai
>>
>Blockchain technology is so innovative and it is like nothing anyone has ever seen before.
Blockchains occur naturally in structures known as bee hives. The hive mentality that is built to protect a queen. I'll let you guess who all the worker bees are. http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/

>Blockchain will solve all the worlds financial problems because Bitcoin has a capped coin amount.
The worlds central banks already print endless fiat. Again welcome to your dystopia. Cryptocurrencies that utilize blockchain are nowhere near fixed. See comment above about the 762 cryptocurrencies in existence for proof. For the record “21 million Bitcoins out of thin air”. The bulk of these coins were mined with minimal effort using cpus and cheap gpus by only a few people. The blueprint of all of its offshoots as well.

>If Bitcoin fails blockchain will live on through Ethereum.
Ethereum is a clone of Bitcoin and has no coin limit. It breeds coins within itself just like Bitcoin but more self contained. To keep this in perspective so does todays fiat currencies with programs like quantitative easing.

>Coins that use blockchain are decentralized.
All coins tied to the Bitcoin ecosystem are valued in debt notes known as fiat currency. Fiat currency is centralized. A handful of exchanges generate the perception that Crypto using blockchain are worth anything. Also, the creator of Bitcoin and blockchain was accredited to ONE person. That person is unknown but more and more people are speculating that blockchain was created by the central banks themselves to serve as a giant bail in to save their asses.
>>
File: 1494890752482.png (73KB, 1503x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1494890752482.png
73KB, 1503x1046px
>>2553752
Taking LSD will make you believe the Blockchain is the future
>>
>If the US dollar crashes as well as all the currencies orbiting it blockchain tech will take over and all cryptocurrencies will shoot through the roof.
Yes this is true. Cryptocurrecies that are priced in fiat debt notes will be “worth” an infinite amounts of worthless fiat debt notes. Hyperinflation will be visible via cryptocurrencies. Ask the people in Weimar Germany, Zimbabwe, or Venezuela about stacks of cash and how infinite wealth feels.

>I refuse to believe that blockchain technology was cooked up by central bankers.
Central bankers let their currencies float on an open market against one another.
http://coinmarketcap.com/
Central bankers use high frequency trading engines to control this open market.
https://www.google.com/#q=bitcoin+trading+bots
Central bankers use the stock market coupled with fake news to explain why the market moves.
https://www.google.com/#q=bitcoin+news+sites

>Bitcoin increasing in fiat debt notes rapidly and the Federal Reserve ending years of zero percent interest rates at the same time are not related.
Think again.

>Blockchain tech has been around much longer than people think.
Yes this is also true. In essence Blockchain is merely a chain of fiat bankers linking together and pushing their meme through the generations on the unknowing public that they love to puppet. Some call them the money changers. Example: https://www.google.com/#q=pengo+currency
>>
>>2554071
LSD....paper tabs...yeah I see a direct correlation
>>
>DA JOOOOOS

literally 0 fucks given about your conspiracy theories, I'm here for the 12-36 months quick buck

>>>/pol/

>inb4 goodgoy

get rekt nocoiner
>>
>Cryptocurrencies based on blockchain tech are unstoppable.
Collective occult faggotry has been around for a long time so there is some validity to this argument. Keep in mind tough that the Sun will eventually explode someday. With that being said watch out for peak banking. It may be hard to spot but it is tied directly with exponential increases in world population. Anyone check the Fib chart on that?

>Blockchain tech will facilitate the greatest wealth transfer in recorded human history.
Laughably false in every way. Cryptocurrecnies utilizing blockchain tech are valued in debt notes known as fiat currencies. What you are actually taking part in is the largest DEBT SWAP in recorded history. AKA the bag holders of a fiat banking empire which last time I checked has the worst reputation ever recorded in human history. Never by the FOMO. You don't get the wealth until you exchange your debt for central bank hoarded gold and silver. That door is about as narrow as the hair on your head if you can even see it.

>Most blockchain advocates say gold and silver are barbarous relics and you would be a fool to pass up this once in a lifetime easy money slot machine.
Consider this: Blockchain utilizes computing hardware→computing hardware contains raw material like gold and silver. How important do you think it is for blockchain advocates to control the price of such barbarous relics? Ask yourself how todays tech world would be affected by gold/silver prices that are too high or too low?

>You are just a nocoiner that is off his meds?
Gambling is an addiction. Who is on meds and who is not? Could you walk away from easy funny money if you wanted too?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.