[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PRHSX on the rise, what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: muhfund.png (23KB, 640x491px) Image search: [Google]
muhfund.png
23KB, 640x491px
A few years back I bought into T. Rowe Price's Health Sciences fund (PRHSX) when it was at 65.20. I noticed recently that it's begun to surge up - pic related. Today it closed at 71.30 which is the highest it's been in over a year and a half

I was wondering if there's a specific reason for the jump in the past week or so. Also wanted to determine when to sell since I wanted to move the money I have in that fund to a portfolio I have with another broker. The last big surge peaked at 84.65 about two years ago, but I have no idea if that's in the cards again anytime soon.

Thoughts on PRHSX specifically, or other such funds in general, are welcome.
>>
>>2552757
Sell that trash and invest in my internet magical coins. I swear they aren't like magic beans I SWEAR IT. Trust me. This isnt a beanstalk and you arent gonna get a golden goose from medical science. trust me. Buy the coins. Seriously. I buy Digibyte coin and it has a robot mascot. You know what physrx doesn't have? big anime titties like a butto n the front of a n anime woman with big nipples. you do NOT want to buy stocks you WANT to buy internet COINS.
>>
File: 1487212230975.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
1487212230975.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>2552823
>>
>>2553301
big bean boy little bean stocks
did you buy the coins like i said yet?
buy the digibyte and you can sail on this stalk with me
you can get the goose but you cant get it from medical
only coins
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>2553916
I'm a filthy nocoiner so your sage advice is lost on me.
>>
>>2554406
Are you dumb idiot??
I said BUY THE COINS
BUY THE COINS
can I say it again? BUY THE COINS
if you want to get the eggs you have to crack open some chickens
buy THOSE COINS
go to the market and SELL SELL SELL that stock you HAVE
BUY DIGIBITE with that STINKY
no stocks no problems
no coins BIG PROBLEMS
>>
>>2552757
Biotech etf? There was news that Trump wants less regulation on pharma recently so thats prolly it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.