[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder on XBY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: xbystaged.png (29KB, 1215x294px) Image search: [Google]
xbystaged.png
29KB, 1215x294px
Just a friendly reminder that XBY is a trash scamcoin. The devs staged the scam of the previous coin so they can buy it up cheap. See pic.

A large portion of their userbase has coins locked up in nodes so they are not gonna go away so easily. Their cultists are going to postsevery little bit of activity that happens on their coin to pump the coin. That is the strategy for their pump and dump scheme.

scamcoin. Sage their threads.
>>
>>2548441
Reminder that this guy sold his node and is starting to get worried now that the price is heading back upwards. Everyone who thinks it's a scam has already sold buddy, everyone else sees the coin for it is and is strapped in for the long haul.
>>
XBY will make me and borz rich, u mad white fag?
>>
>>2548505
>▶
>the long haul
Yeah, straight to the bottom
>>
I have 40k XBY. Will I make it?
>>
The only sad part is that I'll probably have to cash it out in a couple of weeks for some extra money.
>>
>>2548537
You can at least expect 400k fiat so that's not too bad I guess
>>
This is proof we are in a bubble. Scams like these.
>>
File: kek.jpg (587KB, 1500x1143px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
587KB, 1500x1143px
>>2548570
>>
Here is a friendly reminder that you sold way too early OP and are now desperately trying to convince yourself you are right.
>>
>>2548587
can you explain why its a scam?

i've never seen any actual evidence, just more and more progress from the dev team lmao

before the 50k block this forum said the devs were going to dump, didn't happen

but you're definitely right this time huh?
>>
>>2548651
Friendly reminder you're a retard. Can never sell too early on a scam. This is a REAL scam.
>>
>>2548680
sold :^)
>>
>>2548664
Read the btc talk thread for one. If you cant see it's a scam you're in denial and no amount of evidence is going to change your mind.
>>
Zero proof XBY is a scam You are hhe retard. Say scam 10 more times and maybe just maybe it will come true. See you are 10k weak handed bitch.
>>
>>2548680
>>
>>2548680
>>
>>2548706
Zero proof that it is legit as well

Hedge the bets
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.