[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

iron hands.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: WXVWlb-TB9E.jpg (61KB, 554x542px) Image search: [Google]
WXVWlb-TB9E.jpg
61KB, 554x542px
Ok, so I bought eth for $412.
When will it grow again? .
>>
check back in a month in the meantime dont look
>>
>>2545551
You'll be waiting a good time.
>>
>>2545551
i am sorry
>>
>>2545551
anon...
>>
>>2545551
do not panic sell. you are not alone dont be an idiot with this
>>
>>2545551
Bitcoin scales with Segwit2x and doesn't split (this is almost certain now), all the altcoins scramble to get back in to Bitcoin which starts the third(?) complete crash of the altcoin market. ETH becomes a blood bath as all the ICO companies scramble to retain the funds they're meant to be using to develop their business which destroys the price, the weak hands follow and the price crashes back to below 100USD literally within a few days.

The new DAPs then all get developed on Rootstock on Bitcoin to ride the hype of the new high prices at the resolution of the scaling debate and then the SEC bans ICOs by removing ETH from the USA exchanges and the price goes below 10USD...for a 95% crash the second time in its 2 year life.
>>
>>2545576
nice try bitbean fudder
>>
>>2545576
if singles you stop spamming for X minutes
if dubs you leave /biz/ forever
>>
YOu guys think itll rise past 350 today? Bought at 335 last night
>>
>>2545551
you dun goof'd OP
>>
>>2545563
This , and/or set price alerts .
>>
HODL. You made a bad decision. It will become a terrible decision if you sell at a lower price. ETH will rebound, just wait.

I used to panic buy and panic sell when I started and I lost a lot on it. If I had just HODL those FOMO coins awhile longer, I wouldn't have lost anything. Sure, you might miss some opportunities in the mean time, but any wins you get from ETH sold at a loss, will probably only cover some of what you truly lose from not HODLing and selling after the price you bought at.

If you have any other money to invest, I'd put it into DCR, UBQ, LSK, WAVES, and SC, then HODL. Also SHIFT, but wait until it's current moon mission is over and it dips a bit (give it a week) before hopping on SHIFT.
>>
>>2545551
a year or two?

who the fuck cares, you lost what like 25%? you need to get +33%, you can make that in a day. fuck you.
>>
2-3 years.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.