[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can a NEET with no skills wage slave from home?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1471837868149.jpg (15KB, 480x243px) Image search: [Google]
1471837868149.jpg
15KB, 480x243px
How can a NEET with no skills wage slave from home?
>>
>>2544819
why don't you get some marketable skills
>>
trade crypto
>>
>>2544819
Kneepads
>>
>>2544978 The Good
>>2544990 The Bad
>>2544997 The Evil
>>
>>2546146
switch the good and the bad

>>2544819
seriously, you are a NEET, use all that fucking time properly.
hint: the money are in the social networks.
use all that free time you have into figuring how to make instagram accaunt with million followers and you will start making money from shilling shitty products from shitty companies

t. ex NEET
>>
>>2544819
by taking incalls
you'll need a tatami or a thick carpet inside the client room to protect the knees but cleaning that shit will get tiresome after a while so perhaps you should turn to a more professional solution
>>
Leapforce.

Lionbridge.

You're welcome.
>>
>>2544997

I don't get it.
>>
File: 1497996424268.png (70KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1497996424268.png
70KB, 256x256px
>>2544819
by shilling CACAs until they go to the moon
>>
>>2546307
I signed up for Leapforce once, got nothing back.
Looks like Lionbridge has two different jobs available in the US. Have you ever worked with them?
>>
>people say time is money
>have all the time in the world but 0 money
explain /biz/
>>
>>2546644
I worked for Leapforce. Keep trying, they hire in "seasons". When you don't cut the mustard in production after a few weeks you're let go.

Dunno much about Lionbridge. Back in the day they did internet gardening for Bing, but i think they do localization work now.
>>
>>2544819
Scam old people over the phone.
>>
>>2546682
you have to convert your time to money

>i have sugar butter flour eggs milk but no cake?!? /biz/1!!?
>>
>>2546694
How do I apply again for Leapforce?
I've looked at Lionbridge but it doesn't seem to have much positive feedback, and the application system looks really dated to me.
They probably don't focus on the same work anymore, yeah.
>>
>>2547725

Leapforce is dead, they moved the worthwhile work to Raterlabs.
>>
>>2547762
Yes, I originally applied through Raterlabs.
No clue how to apply again.
>>
>>2546522
Niggercoin is too offensive, but a dog taking a shit elicits no answer...
I don't have a hard on against black people, but we are in the wrong timeline.
>>
>>2547805

There are new hires as of just a few days ago... does this page not work?

https://www.raterlabs.com/qrp/public/job
>>
>>2547805
>>2547762

https://www.leapforceathome.com/qrp/public/jobs/list

Here, let me spoon feed you and let you steal my job because I'm a fucking cucko.
>>
>>2547837

You can't work for RL and LF at the same time, and LF is dead for US raters. Don't apply there.
>>
>>2547831
>>2547837
Oh, I must have applied for leapforce then.
The page looks similar but it must be the source that matters.
Thanks, I'll apply for RL.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.