[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a good entry price, niggers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: SWARMCITY.jpg (255KB, 1199x1067px) Image search: [Google]
SWARMCITY.jpg
255KB, 1199x1067px
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SWT

inb4 "scam coin", "pajeet coin", "scam city", and other autistic fud.
>>
>>2544347
>JOIN ME IN BUY, FRIENDS!!
>Buy muh bags plz
>>
>>2544351
Actually I just wanted to share a good entry level, stupid scammer faggot.
>>
>>2544347
If that's the group of faggots that developed this coin, then no thanks.
>>
>>2544347
I dont think its a scam or a pajeet coin i just find the entire premise of how it works completely retarded and over the top
>>
>>2544363
It is. Notice how they're not Indian like the team of fudders claimed.
>>
>>2544347
Also, that guy has a touchbar macbook pro. That shows really bad judgement as a programmer. Their code is probably shit.
>>
>>2544347
Good entry price?! Nigga the shit just mooned like 200% you'd have to be retarded to buy it now.
>>
>>2544368
>i just find the entire premise of how it works completely retarded and over the top

Then you my friend are the retard, and you have no vision whatsoever. Please sit on the sidelines and take notes with all the other cucks.
>>
LEL FOUND THE GUY WHO BOUGHT AT $6
TELL ME WHEN THEY MAKE A REAL APP AND NOT SOME BUGGY PIECE OF SHIT. GLAD I JUMPED SHIP ON THIS.
>>
>>2544369
While being a pooinloo does inherently mean that your code will be shit, being white doesn't automatically mean it won't be.
>>
>>2544379
It reached .00237900 when a lot of greedy/shitty investors from /biz/ jumped in. Then they all sold when some FUD team convinced them it was a terrible project, by saying nothing other than "pajeet coin scam". Now it's .0099765, which is a great entry. Take it or leave it, you dumb fuck.
>>
If anyone wants real info on this, not FUD from indian scammers, here is a recent interview: https://overcast.fm/+GkcE3EHnU
>>
File: image2.png (23KB, 351x211px) Image search: [Google]
image2.png
23KB, 351x211px
>>2544423
SWARMCITY = SCAMCITY
THEY DON'T MAKE AN APP BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE THE EXPERTISE AND THEY DON'T WANT TO WASTE THEIR MILLIONS TO HIRE AN APP DEVELOPER. THEY USE THE EXCUSE THAT THEY WANT IT TO REMAIN DECENTRALIZED EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE A CENTRALIZED WEBSITE.
>>
Again, you can either listen to this drivel or you can actually research. That's the difference between a good investor and an emotion based one that will end up getting exploited by FUD teams who are the same people on other threads hyping up trash and dumping it on you.
>>
File: swarmcitynotascam.png (104KB, 615x605px) Image search: [Google]
swarmcitynotascam.png
104KB, 615x605px
>>2544477
YOU CAN'T DO RESEARCH THERE ISN'T EVEN A FUCKING WHITEPAPER AHAHAA. THE BITCOINTALK ANNOUNCEMENT? AHAHAHA. THE FUCKING YOUTUBE CHANNEL? WHO THE FUCK IS TOMMY? AHAHHAAAHA. I PROBABLY DID MORE RESEARCH THAN YOU, YOU FAGGOT SCAMMER. THE FRONT-END DEV IS "SELF-TAUGHT" AND THE WEBSITE LOOKS LIKE IT WAS MADE BY SOMEONE "SELF-TAUGHT".

ALSO, LOOK AT THE TWITTER. THEY'RE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THE PRICE OF THEIR SHITCOIN THAN THE ACTUAL PRODUCT.
>>
>>2544518
I've been on the slack every day for a year you gay nigger. I think I know way more about this shit then you. I'll be honest, too. Right now it looks like some chump has a lot of tokens to dump, and he's been dumping from the start. There were only 9 million tokens ever produced, so eventually the faggot will run out. When that happens, long term holders will finally receive the reward of their patience. Now fuck off you stupid nigger.
>>
>>2544444
czeched
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.