[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Tai Lopez a scam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Hey gang,

been researching on Tai Lopez and his cronies -- can you actually build a legit business around social media or is it a crock of bullshit

looking for the best way to make the dollar thanks
>>
Tai Lopez is the biggest jew fag
>>
It's bullshit but you can still build a business around it.
>>
>>2544110
>can you actually build a legit business around social media or is it a crock of bullshit
you can, though I wouldn't try it. The vast majority of people buying into his scam started noticing him because of the memes, not the other way around. There are tons of other scaming opportunities that let you stay anonymous and are far less risky.

One I can think of right now is ICO scamming, i.e. setting up fake social media accounts to impersonate ICO companies, buy more views/follows than the original account and try to get your newly created ETH address to the public in the hope enough idiots send stuff to it.
>>
>>2544202
> Lopez
> Jew

Explain this
>>
>>2544110
1. Pirate his shit, never pay
2. It's overly padded and not really good. The best scenario I can think of is if you work some kind of logistics job where you just walk around and work in silence for 8-10 hours a day, then having his seemingly neverending 'lessons' could be decent
But he is all smoke an mirrors, all the money he has made was telling people how to make money.
His only previous succesful venture was a series of fake dating sites targeting gold diggers, and the website had a lot of fake accounts and bots that were rich people, baiting people into upgrading their free membership.
>>
File: wot.jpg (68KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
68KB, 500x447px
All fantastic answers, this really cleared up my perspective on this worm. Thanks guys.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.