[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: AMD.jpg (6KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
AMD.jpg
6KB, 208x250px
>AMD above 12$ again
>think it'll drop again, like always
>check portfolio today
>AMD above 13$ pre-market
>up 10k$ in 2 days
>mfw
>>
20 by end of summer
>>
13.5$ pre-market already, ahahahaha.
>>2543151
I'm just wondering, if I should sell before Q2 earnings or after it? hmm. Investors went full retards after Q1 earnings expecting +99999999% profit, when AMD just launched Ryzen and had barely any sales.... I swear these "investors" are dumb as rock. Same shit might happen now, because these retards probably are expecting huge profits and AMD might not meet expectations again, because they'll be too big. Q3 however will be a moon mission.
>>
it was the gs downgrade last time that killed price. now that gs as accumulated price will steady rise. gs will have to wait until q3 to upgrade.
>>
File: 1494529965994.png (545KB, 797x548px) Image search: [Google]
1494529965994.png
545KB, 797x548px
>bought at 14.96$

i sold at 10$ after two months of bagholding, but i trippled my money with crypto, so i dont mind tbqh desu senpai
>>
>>2543352
sell the news retard it's not hard
>>
File: Intel.png (84KB, 653x726px) Image search: [Google]
Intel.png
84KB, 653x726px
>"We take all competitors seriously, and while AMD is trying to re-enter the server market segment, Intel continues to deliver 20+ years of uninterrupted data center innovations while maintaining broad ecosystem investments. Our Xeon CPU architecture is proven and battle tested, delivering outstanding performance on a wide range of workloads and specifically designed to maximize data center performance, capabilities, reliability, and manageability. With our next-generation Xeon Scalable processors, we expect to continue offering the highest core and system performance versus AMD. AMD’s approach of stitching together 4 desktop die in a processor is expected to lead to inconsistent performance and other deployment complexities in the data center."
t. http://www.barrons.com/articles/amd-reveals-epyc-details-intel-vows-to-top-it-1497997334?mod=yahoobarrons&ru=yahoo&yptr=yahoo
>13.6 PRE-MARKET already
Oh shit..
>>
File: 1491261743986.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491261743986.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
sold at 12.70 from 12.34 yesterday. kill me.
>>
>>2543526
Jew kikes BTFO
>>
Selling a bit to reinvest in ttwo while it's dipping. Got a sell order set for $14, think it'll hit this morning?
>>
>>2543607
it got to 13.76 at a moment, but it dropper back to 13;50s

wait for it to open tho
>>
im a bit overinvested in cryptos atm senpai
redpill me on AMD stocks and why I should buy
>>
File: 1497559600035.png (261KB, 1039x559px) Image search: [Google]
1497559600035.png
261KB, 1039x559px
>>2543694
you might enjoy a whopping 50% increase by the end of 2017 if you buy now
>>
>>2543715

why whats going on with the company?
>>
>>2543725
i was being ironic, what's a shitty 50% increase when you can have 500% in crypto

but i guess they make some nice cpus now i guess, and intel doesn't really have anything to counter with except lowering the price of already existing cpus
>>
>>2543725
they released a product that destroys the competition at a fraction of the price, and they have support of 80% of the server market right now, like DELL, HP, TYAN, IBM, SUPERMICRO

they too have support from microsoft, amazon, samsung, dropbox, redhat, gigabyte, asus
>>
>>2543763
If crypto stays at this level or higher, AMD will sell every gpu they can produce as they are free money for the miners. If you can predict a 50% stock increase, you can make 10000% gain by buying options
>>
>>2544089
>tfw too unintelligent to understand options
>>
>>2543352
>moon mission
>traditional investment vehicle

pick one
>>
so you guys are banking on exploding sales because every faggot is gonna buy their cards to mine

hmm interdasting

might throw a couple of bucks into this shitcoin... i mean company
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.