[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QRL - Quantum Resistant Ledger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: qrl.png (140KB, 286x323px) Image search: [Google]
qrl.png
140KB, 286x323px
This is quite interesting coin which isn't mooning yet so you may get it cheap.

-The team is solid

-Unique idea - ~50% of bitcoin and other altcoins are at risk if/when quantum computing gets to the dangerous levels. QRL is the first coin trying to solve this problem explicitly, and not as a side tangent to other business. Basically it is very likely that every cryptocoin will eventually need QRL. This is the kind of project that could really snowball into a huge network effect just due to the problem it's addressing and the focus of its vision.

-Two former NSA cryptographers who are actively researching quantum computing cryptography solutions hosted a huge reddit discussion last month, in which they endorsed QRL as an example of "well understood hash-based solutions"

-There is a potential partnership in the works, which will likely be announced later next week.

-BluYard & Google Quantum AI Labs conference is tomorrow (22nd of June). The event is invite-only and only 75 people will attend it. Those people - Heads of organisations like Airbus, Bosch, BMW, Daimler, Dolby, Google, IBM, Microsoft, Samsung, Siemens etc... and two guys from the QRL team.

I'm not saying you should buy it without checking everything yourself, but to me it seems like a very solid coin that can grow significantly.
>>
whats up with the date june 22nd, seems like a ton of meetings are happening on that day across the board
>>
>>2543111
QRL has no developers. Their github is horrible. Unless things change, this coin is only good for PnD.
>>
>>2543111
it mooned last week, and a nice moon it was but why has it been in decline since? any insights?
>>
Liar, Nexus already tackled Quantum Proof since what? at least 2 years and more lol

QRL doesn't have a dev, and lied by saying their are the ''first''

they only have a flashy name and pormises
>>
Ico price 4.3k satoshi, it's already mooning. This is a good idea but quite far off and with out real adversaries to study for defense
>>
>>2543170
>mooned last week
>why in decline
>>
Nexxus is not quantum proof
>>
>>2543160
>Their github is horrible.
It has a readme file, already better than 99% of shitcoins. Think of it as a temporary whitepaper
>>
>bagholder is shilling
It's a gimmick shitcoin for tech illiterates.
>>
>>2543172
lol nexus is nowhere near quantum proof.

more secure than bitcoin, yeah, but not quantum proof.
>>2543743
you might as well pick up QRL now while its still cheap. I expect price to rise in the lead up to the launch of the main net (August/September).
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.