[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANS is almost 12 hours without any significant movement, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (58KB, 1818x400px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
58KB, 1818x400px
ANS is almost 12 hours without any significant movement, the day before the conference.
Any explanation for that?
>>
Yes, you fell for largest most organised pump n dump in a while
>>
People are gonna sell the news as always. Sell NOW.
>>
>>2541948
You got Chinked. Chinks are famous for pump and dumps. My ex was Chinese so I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>2541965
this ain't potcoin retard.

>pump and dump scam
>massive conference planned

kys
>>
>>2541965
There was 30k btc volume on bittrex alone. I don't think even the chinese could wrangle a $70,000,000 pump and dump.
>>
>>2541948
It's in anticipation of the conference. Weak hands are thrown out right now and people are holding. I expect a sharp rise again tomorrow with maybe a correction after. I have faith in this coin.
>>
>>2541948
The pump happened because of the announcement of the conference.
People who bought early left when everyone (included you I assume) wanted to get a piece of the pie.

ANS is the new DGB, XRP, STRATIS, ARK...
One insance pump followed by a long and slow dump.
>>
>>2542043
Altcoin trend in general
>>
>>2541948
We have just been through the hype phase, and the price has levelled off. Now we are waiting for the actual announcement to see if further hype is justified or not.

Most likely it drops tomorrow, but I only put in $200 at $4 so I'm happy to ride it either way desu.
>>
>>2541948
>Any explanation for that
The left part of the graph was the end of the pump
>>
>>2541976
What if there will be no conference? Or some autistic meeting in a hotel with 5 noname devs participating
>>
>>2542120
It's being held at the Microsoft Beijing HQ
>>
File: Untitled.png (20KB, 1170x514px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
20KB, 1170x514px
>>2541948
It was insanely overbought and is correcting right now?
>>
>>2541948

The ants are fuelling their rockets and saying goodbye to their family's
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.