[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheap Bitcoins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Fuck the overpriced localbitcoins and all the other exchanges that kike you with fees.

What are some alternative ways of getting your hands on bitcoins?
>>
>>2540473
uhhh, how the fuck else do you think you get them?
>>
>>2540488
you could buy directly from miners
>>
>>2540473
Localbitcoins and hold a gun to the guys head.
>>
GDAX>limit BUY

there you go. No fees.

Feel free to send me a tip

BTC:
1FbLLGbbbk8waLA3cTcKhF7xZe547Qirp9
>>
book a flight to china and buy them from the miners there
>>
File: 9086987690.jpg (14KB, 293x350px) Image search: [Google]
9086987690.jpg
14KB, 293x350px
>>2540499
>you could buy directly from miners
>>
its a kike market
>>
Like you'll give a fuck about the fee after your shitcoin rockets to the moon. The only fee that would piss me off is bank transfer out, and I would call Goybase and try to negotiate lower.
>>
>>2540473
find an old miner who haven't caught up with the price and buy all his bitcoins for $500
>>
No one buys Bitcoin here, it's all pretend. XD
>>
>>2540499
So you think miners are just going to say "gee I really hate how I can get more money by selling on localbitcoins and on exchanges, how can I make less money?"

Unless you're willing to spend more than 2 million buying bitcoins from a miner, you're not going to get them cheaper.

I think it would be best if you just never posted on this board again.
>>
>>2540596
>Unless you're willing to spend more than 2 million buying bitcoins
I was thinking more along the lines of $50k-$100k
>I think it would be best if you just never posted on this board again.
no u
>>
>>2540611
Miners can sell that amount all at once by going to a brokerage.
>>
>>2540473
Come to Switzerland, you can buy bitcoins in any train station up to 500$ / day. You just need a phone number
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.