[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civic: ICO in 9 hours.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: iu[1].jpg (457KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
457KB, 960x600px
What do you guys think about it? The Status ICO was a mess, but Civic seems more focused.

>What is Civic?
Civic’s model allows for on-demand, secure and lower cost access to identity verification via the blockchain. Background and personal information verification checks may no longer need to be undertaken from the ground up every time a new institution or application requires one. Civic already has a working identity verification product that is available worldwide. Civic has won Best New Startup award at the K(NO)W Identity Conference 2017.

>They don't want a quick pump and dump:
>(g) You are purchasing Tokens solely for the purpose of receiving Services,
participating in the Ecosystem, and supporting the development, testing, deployment and
operation of the Ecosystem, being aware of the commercial risks associated with the Company
and the Ecosystem. You are not purchasing Tokens for any other purposes, including, but not
limited to, any investment, speculative or financial purpose;

Part of the crowdsale terms.

>Founders are solid, including Ethereum cofounder Anthony Di Lorio
>>
>cryptocurrency
>identification
Seems kind of at odds
>>
Kek is this the one that makes you pinky promise you aren't buying to make a profit?
>>
>>2540042
exactly what i was thinking
>>
>lock my money till the end of July

pass
>>
>>2540083
Yes.
>>
>>2540042
Yeah. What exactly do they mean by this?

>ou are not purchasing Tokens for any other purposes, including, but not
limited to, any investment, speculative or financial purpose;

Alright, PEACE
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.