[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>set ETH buy order at 1.01 instead of .101 >order_filled.png

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1485929137977.jpg (8KB, 241x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485929137977.jpg
8KB, 241x250px
>set ETH buy order at 1.01 instead of .101
>order_filled.png
>>
lol I did this before, Bought 3 STRAT for 1 ethereum
>>
>>2539291

well on one hand you made somebody else rich. on the other hand you fucked yourself hard

neck yourself nigger, it's the only way to recover your losses.
>>
hahaha
>>
It automatically fills at the best bid, newcoiner read how limit orders work
>>
aw jeez
>>
Imagine getting 1BTC for free like that.
Also, pretty retarded how exchanges allow shit like that. They should make me buy stuff from all the way down until my money ends or it reacher 1.01, not give someone a big sum of money.
>>
File: simpson.gif (168KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
simpson.gif
168KB, 375x375px
>>2539291
>>
>>2539291
>use poloniex
>fuck up with these numbers
>polo automatically buys the best for me instead of fucking me over
sucks to be you m8
>>
if you dont laugh you'll cry OP, who knows maybe this is a good mistake
>>
>>2539314
I did some tests with small amounts on my first day on gdax to see if I can be fucked with these kind of mistakes
You actually cannot make that kind of orders

Talking about stupid mistakes, I lost 200€ by miss clicking a sell button which was beside some amount that I wanted to copypaste
>>
>>2539314
That's how it works, at least on bittrex
>>
>>2540494
OP was probably using some god-forsaken shithole like yobit
>>
>>2539291
the you should've bought at the highest ask price.
that should be around .135 so if you sell again immediately you will lose at most 10%
that isn't much.
i have lost nearly 60% in stupid mistakes and being a new fag in last 20 days but now am on way to recover my losses completely.
don't even fucking care that i am still 30% in loss i.e, 2000$ as i know i will earn it back and more sooner or later in next few months
>>
>>2539291
i tried this to see if i can artificially pump the price by confusing bots with small amounts.
you only get charged for highest ask price and bots do fuckup
>>
>>2539291
atleast you shared it, im sure it happened to alot of people and its best to just get it off your shoulders
>>
I almost had a heart attack. BEen trying to get into status, sent 12 ETH. Then I see my balance is gone so hey, it must have worked out right? I sent to another address, thought i fucked up big time, almost die, but then i realized i sent to my exchange eth wallet, i was ready to quit this whole racket.
>>
>>2540570
fun messing with a few bots, some dont have a placement limit (go higher and higher)..but a good chunk anymore are pretty good. Been tweaking my own for a few months. Many conditions to code.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.