[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Same name as Dad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1472033767608.png (12KB, 243x243px) Image search: [Google]
1472033767608.png
12KB, 243x243px
Are there any financial benefits or things I can do having the same name as your dad? Couldn't I sign documents and shit to take out loans or sell the house?
>>
You're given a unique numerical identifier by your government ("social security" number). A name is meaningless. How many John Smith or Kim Lee are there?
>>
besides committing fraud no
>>
>>2538843
I'm a junior and I have gotten a few tickets, speeding, illegal fire, and parking and shit. My DL does not have the fact that I am JR on there so they make out tickets and they never get processed correctly because my pops didn't break the law. His car is different it feels good man.
>>
>>2538886
I have two IDs because a retard typo'd my name while creating my ID. I have documents with both of them. How do I exploit that?
The problem is that both mes have the same exact birth date and only one letter differs in our names.
>>
>>2538919
You don't exploit anything, you become successful enough to make gains while recognizing internally that you made those gains on your own merit. It's quite rewarding actually. No matter how much you achieve with deceit, the gains are only short term. You will eventually become addicted to medications when you realize your success was only by deception, and not your own achievements.
>>
You can share frequent flyer/hotel rewards programs. That way you can both work towards getting premium or lifetime benefits.
>>
>>2538938
I literally 2.5x'd all the give away money I've got from /biz/ which was 126k sats in 9 days but what is the use? Now I got 8.2 dollars instead of 2.7.
I wish I could buy cryptos from my shitty third world country.
>>
>>2539002
I can't give you any answer when I don't know which country you're from. It will vary greatly. Some third world countries allow common folk to become successful through loyalty to government. In other cases, there are other opportunities. People talk down about the U.S., but at least smart people can become successful regardless of where they came from. Social hierarchy can get in the way in many countries. By human nature, it typically boils down to knowing the right people, regardless of nation.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.