[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Litecoin Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: LTC moon.png (42KB, 1039x587px) Image search: [Google]
LTC moon.png
42KB, 1039x587px
Reminder that Litecoin pump is about to start.
Whenever the 1h chart average lines touch, the market shifts. Pump to dump to pump and so on.
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/huobi/ltccny
>>
>>2538428
Is this real?
>>
>>2538460
Fuck yeah. Look at the chart for yourself.
>>
I'll be buying in around this time tomorrow.
>>
File: received_10211018873861129.jpg (85KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
received_10211018873861129.jpg
85KB, 750x1334px
>>2538604
>implying litecoin will go up
>>
File: lite.png (487KB, 1022x512px) Image search: [Google]
lite.png
487KB, 1022x512px
The Great Enlitening is nigh upon us
>>
I liquidated all my ETH for LTC hours ago and could not be happier. There is only half as many LTC in circulation as there are ETH, and we are only priced at 45? So much room to grow. The lightning network is going to make this the best form of crypto payment. Charlie Lee is going to continue to pump. Very bullish on LTC. I see 100 dollars in the near future.
>>
>>2538848

It also seems like LTC is here to stay and so the boat should at a minimum rise with the tide of more and more people and institutions spreading wealth across the crypto world. I did the same thing with fully switching to LTC from ETH a few days ago, and am considering pulling some savings to dump in as well. As long as LTC is sitting on cuckbase with the other big two we should be at least "ok" for the time being, imo.
>>
>>2538894
I'm going quite conservatively splitting on main coins. ETH, LTC, BTC and other smaller cryptos
>>
desu so many coins are about to pump its really hard to pick one with the biggest potential
>>
Newbie investor sitting on 20 coins, bought 4 at 28 10 at 35 and another 6 at 45. I'm Hype
>>
>>2538428
Bump
>>
>>2538428
You have it backwards. The market doesn't shift because the lines touch, the lines touch because the market shifts. There could be reasons to be bullish on Ltc, but the chart analysis you gave us isn't one of them. Also I think you might have down syndrome.
>>
>>2539226
Well, he is right about ltc getting ready to moon.
>>
GET REAAAAADY BOIIIIS
>>
>>2538428
heh
>>
Sitting on 8 coins what colour should I get my lambo lads
>>
>>2540303
Chrome
>>
>>2538428
/biz/ is the worst when it comes to predicting charts via rays from toolbox
>>
>>2538428
should I dump my btc into Ltc before August 1st?
>>
>>2540397
You are a week late to the party
>>
>>2540397
Yes, and maybe dumb some into DGB aswell since you want other people to give you trading advice
>>
>>2540435
It won't seem late a month from now.
>>
>>2540437
Eat a dick faggot
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.