[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I day trade successfully? Any tips for beginners?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1497037850748.jpg (39KB, 600x284px) Image search: [Google]
1497037850748.jpg
39KB, 600x284px
How do I day trade successfully? Any tips for beginners?
>>
>>2537647
buy high sell low
>>
>>2537647
Don't even bother just buy and hold. When you day trade you are competing against bots who are 1000000x faster than you will ever be. Either use a bot or hold.
>>
>>2537663
So what? Just watch the graphs and it's easy. A bit makes it more accurate and consistent tho
>>
>>2537663
>>2537684
How do I choose the right coins to buy?
>>
>>2537647
Buy strategically instead. Find something that is likely to rise, hold for a few days (or maybe weeks, if has potential) and then sell.
>>
>>2537704
I don't know fallow your gut and do research? I think LTC is pretty nice. Don't make us make decisions for you.
>>
>>2537684
>>2537663
more information on bots pls
especially on how to get one
>>
>>2537647
buy shit that ISN'T up already

try to find shit on poloniex thats horizontal AFTER a big down swing (XRP, DOGE)

if its horizontal after a BIG pump, like ETH, dont touch it
>>
>>2537749
Bots are for the wolfs not the poorfags like you who don't know a thing about crypto. Go invest in a 401k bud.
>>
>>2537749
dont use a bot moron

you're going to get hacked. any bot anyone shills, 90% chance it has a keylogger.

you will see idiots crying about it once in a while, "I didn't have 2fa enabled"

>how did they get your password? was it easy?

"meh it was alright. oh I also downloaded a bot shilled on biz the other day too, that's what gave me the virus. fuck the exchange though, stole my money"
>>
Get out, furry scum
>>
File: 1382433324854.png (331KB, 625x370px) Image search: [Google]
1382433324854.png
331KB, 625x370px
>>2537791
>not writing your own bot
kek, filthy casuals
>>
>>2537749
No one in his right mind would ever share a working, profitable bot with ANYONE. At least when people shill coins, both parties are interested. Bots are always kept secret, with the exception of scams and duds. So I recommend you just forget about bots unless you have the high level of skill necessary to design and code your own one.
>>
File: wpZQv[1].png (57KB, 1879x463px) Image search: [Google]
wpZQv[1].png
57KB, 1879x463px
learn to read the waves through tons of trial and error. you will get it wrong sometimes and lose money, but as long as you are right often enough you will get gains

check out the current monacoin chart, it's a very predictable one with a lot of information. you can tell just by looking at the trends that there is a very good chance it won't spike again, or the spike will be low. best to get out now instead of waiting for a 4th spike.
>>
Learn 7 day, 21day, and 77 day average lines, there are many utubes explaining.
>>
>copypasta from another thread

Why just last night some tard came on crying about how daytrading was a great evil because, like every other dumbass that says it, he thought daytrading was just clicking buy and sell at random on 100 times an hour.

When you daytrade, with an initial investment of $1000 all you need to do is make a measly 2% on each trade, and you're a millionaire in a year. I guess 2.5% because of the trade fees.
Holdtards don't understand the power on compound interest, or they're delusional so they think that their one coin out of the 500 or whatever is the one that will go up 100,000% or something.

It's very simple buy low sell high. The mantra has never been buy and don't sell.
This is spot on.

A good day trader is waiting 99% of the time. Preferably algorithmically-assisted waiting so he doesn't have to spend all day flicking through charts.

It's like fishing.
[bollinger bands]
wrong, you dont sell because it surpasses the upper band, you sell once the green candles above the band turn red or fall back down. So in this example you would sell at around 9-930. Then you wiould buy just after 14 when it bounces off the middle line for two confirmation candles. Then you would sell at like 16-1630 once it goes red and below the band again. Sure you miss out on some money with this method but it hedges against your FOMO and trying to call tops and call bottoms will lose you more money than you are "missing out" on
Oh wow, so you sell when the pump turns red and it starts to dip?

Didn't know that before the Bands.

well its once it turns red back into the scope of the bands, the other parts of the trade are more difficult to time, bollinger bands are a helpful tool but should not be taken too literally, they give you a good guideline to help you pick key reversals though. I use them in combination with candlestick patterns in order to find resistance/support areas easier. I wouldn't just automate anything based on this though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.