[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does being gay give you an advantage in crypto?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (7).jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (7).jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>2537560
absolutely.

theyre probably not hindered by being "a working man" and thus have more freedom to do things that are considered girly.
i remember seeing a rich kid documentary and some kid got into fashion design and made millions off of it. he came from a family of mechanics.
i remember a thread about some brother making fun of his other brother sewing up my little pony plushes and the brother showed him how much people were willing to pay for it on ebay. they both began watching the show and paying close attention to it while sewing up dolls.
>>
>>2537560
gay people are generally better at everything than straights. their brains are wired differently, hemispheres more connected. anywhere you go you will see gays near or at the top.
>>
>>2537942
found the gay
>>
>>2537942
Except when I am there, then they are bottoms ;)
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 1010x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 1010x1200px
>>2537560
I'm gay and have been successful with my cryptos, maybe you're on to something

>>2537942
very true, breeders btfo
>>
>>
>>2538025
Anon is a literal fag, abandon
>>
For men, sex is usually one of the most (if not the most) pleasurable thing. Not so for women, who leverage their position in the sexual economy. Therefore, if you're a gay man, finding another gay man means basically free sex (since you both want it) and lots of free time to spend on non-sexual pursuits. This is also why society oppresses homosexual men, they're too good.
>>
>>2538027
Like what is actually his problem?
>>
File: Alan_Turing_Aged_16.jpg (65KB, 707x919px) Image search: [Google]
Alan_Turing_Aged_16.jpg
65KB, 707x919px
>>2537942
This isn't true at all. They do have more freedom tho. Since they never seem to commit to long-term relationships, they have more disposable income, which they burn on retarded luxury items and gay parades around the globe while documenting it all on Instagram. This adds up to the myth that gay men are "successful," when in reality a lot of them are sex-addict, depressed individuals who jump from one partner to another in hopes of finding true love, with little to no care with their bodies, which explains the ridiculously high HIV infection rate among gay men.

This is not to say that gay people can't be intelligent, pic related is a prime example of an intelligent fag, but your post is a biased exaggeration.
>>
>>2537560
jesus fuck. why doesn't anyone ever fucking label anything

who are these people?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.